Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral

scmom77

I'm sure they can get it there as quickly as they can round up the full crew to be ready to start cruising. They could even use it to bring crew members over from Europe if it is still by Barcelona.

I read on a cruise group that it’s in Barcelona still but heading to Florida -who knows how true that is though! Hopefully we will hear something in the next few weeks. I can’t wait to start seeing reviews of her! 

We canceled this past May cruise (obviously) and finally decided to re book next May!

• Like 1

I am booked on the Mardi Gras in July, August, September, October , November and January.  One of these days, cruising will return (hopefully by July 17). I look forward to hearing that she has left Barcelona and is on her way to Port Canaveral.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tjcalley said:

I read on a cruise group that it’s in Barcelona still but heading to Florida -who knows how true that is though! Hopefully we will hear something in the next few weeks. I can’t wait to start seeing reviews of her! 

It is still in Barcelona and sometimes goes puttering around  When the AIS data lists Miami as a destination, we will have plenty of time to drive to Miami 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HillBilly Bob said:

7 Days Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral, FL  MARDI GRAS - 21 JANUARY, 2023 - 28 JANUARY, 2023

We are booked and I do hope they are returning to Port Canaveral.  

We're booked on the one right before you.  So yes they had better be in PC.  Delays are keeping hope up that our cruise is the inaugural 😁

13 minutes ago, SwordBlazer Cruising said:

MardiGras is arriving in Port Canaveral not Miami as previously stated above and she will make her way over within the next 20 days give or take. 

And you know this as fact how?

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 10:30 PM, BlerkOne said:

It is still in Barcelona and sometimes goes puttering around  When the AIS data lists Miami as a destination, we will have plenty of time to drive to Miami 

It isn't gonna go to Miami? Miami doesn't have the LNG yet like PC does. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Miami doesn't have the LNG yet like PC does. 

The chief has pointed out that Mardi Gras is a dual fuel ship, and can run on diesel fuels. As for Miami LNG fuel is available from Royal Dutch Shell from barges coming from a terminal in Elba Island, GA. When Mardi Gras takes up residence in Port Canaveral LNG will not come from tanks on shore, rather the same barges operated by Shell. Disney plans to build 3 new ships running on LNG, and when at least one comes to PC, the port will construct shore side storage of LNG. 

Today the ship is in the Barcelona cruise port, and plans for the first 7 day cruise with passengers from Port Canaveral is skedded for July 3rd.

Edited by Moviela

How much natural gas does Florida produce? A rhetorical question. None.

In the US,

The top producing states are Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Louisiana, which produce more than 50 percent of U.S. natural gas.