Small details from the TA call today

bizeemom4

Just now, Crazy planning mom said:

So, do you think the restart will begin in July or more likely August?

Not sure. However it is ASAP. They are expecting more info any day. Not addressing the topic, but it sound like they are waiting for approval to do so. 

The CLIA rep and Celebrity are saying they are doing vaccinated cruises no matter what FL and DeSantis say. 

• Like 7

Rep says B2B now allowed with a negative antigen test prior to getting on ship for 2nd leg of cruise. All X passengers aged 16 and older, except those with medical clearance, need to be vaccinated. There's a possibility that Celebrity may adjust this requirement to include all passengers aged 12 and older.  X plans to adhere to the 95/98% CDC rule. Vaccinated passengers do not need to wear masks onboard the ship. Non-vaccinated passengers, including those under 16 children need to wear masks in-doors. Vaccinated passengers can tour off ship on their own, but must follow all local mask and social distancing requirements, if any.

Edited by kathynorth
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

My take on the Florida situation was that Celebrity is expecting an interpretation of the DeSantis order that will exclude cruise ships from that order. 

Pushing the "you are in another country the minute you step on board so the Florida rules don't apply." is an interesting strategy. The tennis game gets more interesting as we reach the finale. 

44 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

Non-vaccinated passengers, including those under 16 children need to wear masks in-doors. Vaccinated passengers can tour off ship on their own, but must follow all local mask and social distancing requirements, if any.

Ugh. I'm going to have to mask in solidarity with my 3 year old, aren't I.....because there's no way she's wearing one while everyone else around her isn't.

2 minutes ago, Kreative03 said:

Ugh. I'm going to have to mask in solidarity with my 3 year old, aren't I.....because there's no way she's wearing one while everyone else around her isn't.

This too may change by the time you are actually on a cruise ship. 

• Like 1

Anything about St Maarten Pre cruise testing protocols and requirements? Theres been several inconsistent documents and explanations and changes to date, hoping they will nail something down today and let up on the three tests for vaccinated adults

5 minutes ago, BoundForSea said:

Anything about St Maarten Pre cruise testing protocols and requirements? Theres been several inconsistent documents and explanations and changes to date, hoping they will nail something down today and let up on the three tests for vaccinated adults

They did make a few tweaks but to avoid the mayhem of confusion in the prior SXM post, I'll hold off posting them until they are shared on Celebrity.com   one of the bullet points is poorly worded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Yes, the child might be four by then!  😇

Ha! She’s 2 right now for when we cruise on Apex and will be 3 by the time we get on millennium. But she then qualifies for kids club! So maybe this will work.

16 hours ago, bizeemom4 said:

I am hoping for July because I'm booked for 7/03 on the Edge. 🙂

Us too!!!!!!! We were also booked on the 7/10 but "X" automatically cancelled us and refunded our deposit because at the time B2B's were a No-No.

8 hours ago, Kreative03 said:

Ha! She’s 2 right now for when we cruise on Apex and will be 3 by the time we get on millennium. But she then qualifies for kids club! So maybe this will work.

Lucky girl, starting to cruise so young! 😊

13 hours ago, Gist Ducky said:

We are booked on the Reflection, July 11, out of Amsterdam. Norway Fjords for seven days. Just curious if anyone has heard about that cruise. Thanks!

I'm booked on the same cruise..Haven't heard a thing.. 

14 hours ago, BlairsvilleCruiseGirl said:

If B2B are allowed, does that mean the maximum 7 day cruise limit is gone too?

Hope so since we're on 12 night Equinox 8/15 after our 3/15/20 Silhouette 12 nighter was cancelled last minute.