C&A point question

I have a B2B booked starting December 4th, 2021 for 7 days each leg. We booked this in June 2020.  
I just read that apparently any cruises booked before June 2021 will get double crown and anchor points, would our cruise apply even though we booked it in 2020? If so, since we are booked in a junior suite, would we get 28 points per leg (7 doubled due to JS at 14, and then doubled due to double points offer) or is my math wrong and we just get the 14 per leg?

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Jenna said:

I have a B2B booked starting December 4th, 2021 for 7 days each leg. We booked this in June 2020.  
I just read that apparently any cruises booked before June 2021 will get double crown and anchor points, would our cruise apply even though we booked it in 2020? If so, since we are booked in a junior suite, would we get 28 points per leg (7 doubled due to JS at 14, and then doubled due to double points offer) or is my math wrong and we just get the 14 per leg?

Thanks!

Yes.  28 points for each week  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Branfsu said:

A new question. Do married couples share C&A status? I'm diamond on my next sailing but my wife is gold? Does she become diamond since we are now married?

Yes your wife will now be Diamond.  Call C&A to link your accounts

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Branfsu said:

A new question. Do married couples share C&A status? I'm diamond on my next sailing but my wife is gold? Does she become diamond since we are now married?

If you are reaching 80 points on the first cruise of the back to back, you should visit with the loyalty Ambassador during the first cruise to make sure they know that and that you are staying onboard for the next cruise.  Pre-Covid, they were able to make sure sure you got your onboard Diamond benefits for the second cruise, hopefully they can still do that.

Enjoy!

• Like 3

On 5/31/2021 at 3:04 AM, Merion_Mom said:

Thank you so much!! I know it’s not very much compared to most people on the boards, but it will mean we will sky rocket from gold right to emerald! 🥳

Edited by Jenna
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/31/2021 at 6:30 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

That's good to know! I'm sailing without my wife in 3 weeks and will become Diamond, so she'll' be happy to know this!

On 5/31/2021 at 6:30 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

So, out of spite, could one also call into C&A to unlink the accounts during a divorce?

She keeps the dog and house, you keep the diamond status.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, soremekun said:

So, out of spite, could one also call into C&A to unlink the accounts during a divorce?

I'd be curious to know the answer to this question.  Perhaps not calling out of spite but because you want to link a new significant other living at your address.  I wonder if the unlinked person reverts back to the points that they have earned on their own.  

On 5/31/2021 at 3:04 AM, Merion_Mom said:

I would also take some paperwork that shows I was earning double points on the cruise and some documentation of my points before the cruise to make it easier for the Loyalty Ambassador.   I'm sure they know your status before the cruise but they may not be aware of the double points offer.  You may want to contact the Loyalty Ambassador near the end of the first leg. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soremekun said:

I think that it may be like kids turning 18.  They get unlinked and revert to their original points but retain the last status they sailed with. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think that it may be like kids turning 18.  They get unlinked and revert to their original points but retain the last status they sailed with. 

That's the way I think it is as well

• Like 1

Hi Brenda!  So glad to hear from you.  I'm on The Adventure out of Nassau on 3 July.  Had booked the Vision out of Bermuda for the same date but all of the Vision cruises out of Bermuda were  cancelled from lack of interest.  I really preferred that itinerary but as long as I can get my 2 needed points I'll be smiling.  How about you?  Have thought about you quite a bit.  Sound like Galveston is cranking up to restart and I know you like cruising from there.  Have a TA on Rhapsody on Nov 30th if Spain opens up and an Enchantment out of Baltimore in Feb.  The big one is a b2b2b on Ovation and then Quantum the end of March to New Zealand from Sydney and then a TP to  Honolulu and jumping to Quantum to Vancouver. Hoping Australia will be welcoming us by then.  I'd love it if you'd send me your cruise schedule. Maybe I could slip in another cruise that you will be on.   

I am scheduled to board Liberty Aug 22 for 13 weeks....that will make me pinnacle.   All my cancellations ended up in a clump...lol.  Hopefully, I won't get bored, I have several different friends  who have booked weeks in October and November to join me.  Some for one or two weeks and my neighbor is coming aboard for the final 6 weeks to get her Diamond Plus.  After 13 weeks aboard, I may become  a part of the crew.

Then Navigator Dec 24 and January 31 out of Los Angeles.  World cruise on Crystal Serenity begins Feb 2 for 116 days.  Home in late May.  Have the Liberty booked for 4 weeks in Sept 2022.  Hopefully, they will all go.  I really miss being at sea.

Brenda

11 hours ago, puerto penasco lady said:

I am scheduled to board Liberty Aug 22 for 13 weeks....that will make me pinnacle.   All my cancellations ended up in a clump...lol.  Hopefully, I won't get bored, I have several different friends  who have booked weeks in October and November to join me.  Some for one or two weeks and my neighbor is coming aboard for the final 6 weeks to get her Diamond Plus.  After 13 weeks aboard, I may become  a part of the crew.

Then Navigator Dec 24 and January 31 out of Los Angeles.  World cruise on Crystal Serenity begins Feb 2 for 116 days.  Home in late May.  Have the Liberty booked for 4 weeks in Sept 2022.  Hopefully, they will all go.  I really miss being at sea.

Brenda

Wow!! Good for you. I wish I could afford that.