The Daily for Friday Jun 04, 2021

richwmn

3 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Unfortunately, I have heard news about the babies.  Their hearts were beating when they were born this morning.  The parents, and grandparents including my niece, Lisa got to spend time with them before they passed away.  Lisa said they had her son's dark hair coloring.  Of course, everyone is devastated and heartbroken.  There is a hole in my heart just hearing this devastating news.  

As for DS the nurse estimates she has a couple of more days left.  At least she can hold those babies when she gets to heaven.  My DBIL passed 5 years ago so he is there with them now.  

I am so sad.  Sorry for being such a downer.  Just too much bad news at one time.😭  Coming here helps me to cope though so thanks to all.

Sandi, I’m sorry to read this sad news.  My heart goes out to you and your entire family at this devastating time.  I’m sending you a HUGE virtual hug and wish I could do more to comfort you and  your family.

Lenda

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I am so sad.  Sorry for being such a downer.  Just too much bad news at one time.😭  Coming here helps me to cope though so thanks to all.

I am so sorry, your strength is amazing. Glad this forum is able to help you cope .🙏

Thoughts to all your family.

Mary

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately, I have heard news about the babies.  Their hearts were beating when they were born this morning.  The parents, and grandparents including my niece, Lisa got to spend time with them before they passed away.  Lisa said they had her son's dark hair coloring.  Of course, everyone is devastated and heartbroken.  There is a hole in my heart just hearing this devastating news.  

As for DS the nurse estimates she has a couple of more days left.  At least she can hold those babies when she gets to heaven.  My DBIL passed 5 years ago so he is there with them now.  

Oh Sandi, I'm so sorry.  I cannot imagine how difficult this would be -- my deepest condolences.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I've very sorry, and never worry about being a downer.  The daily is the only post where I feel it is safe, and I'm making it a point to be on at night for the people that post late in the day so I'm glad I checked back.  Prayers and thoughts X a thousand coming your way.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, erewhon said:

@StLouisCruisersso very very sorry to read your latest news, our sincerest condolences to you and your family.  When were the babies due to be born?

They were due four months from now, early October.  But probably would have come a couple weeks early as a lot of twins do.  Thank you, and to all here who have posted condolences.  It helps to keep my spirits up.

• Like 6

Thanks to Rich for the daily and to Jacqui and Roy for the lists.

Almost impossible to hug our cat, but will try later if she sits beside me, but she is very fond of cheese at lunch time.  She appears in the kitchen when she thinks it's cheese time.

We have been to Burnie twice, first on the 2014 Volendam Australian Circumnavigation. @garlictowndid you attend the Cruise Critic Meet and Greet on the 20th  October?  

We spoke with the Mayor of Burnie she said it was her first day in the job.

It was a very good cruise, with Captain Baijens , Hotel Director James Deering and Cruise Director Bruce Scudder.

Take care everyone.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

They were due four months from now, early October.  But probably would have come a couple weeks early as a lot of twins do.  Thank you, and to all here who have posted condolences.  It helps to keep my spirits up.

Thank you for  your reply.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Oh Sandi, there are no words. Any love or strength I possess I give to you to get through this ongoing heartbreak.  Never feel bad about coming here for people to lean on. That is what we are here for, and have become family, for good news and bad.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@StLouisCruisers I am so sorry for your loss. This news is so heartbreaking ❤️  

The only thing I can say is that God’s love conquers all, trust in love and grace. 

Here is a sunset picture for you from the mountains. Always know that there will be a tomorrow and that time heals. 

4161B192-9133-4228-82B5-A7CCAD171BFF.thumb.jpeg.dafa7027e1f6d715614a46e4ccf7bb4a.jpeg

And another picture of God’s creation:

E62DF1A6-790C-4D75-84BA-E914600B2E5A.thumb.jpeg.de4b1e5f111ad67a0cd8c65470ac6a29.jpeg

My DGD took these tonight and I think she would be happy to know that they brought you peace. 

Edited by Sharon in AZ
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

@StLouisCruisers I am so sorry for your loss. This news is so heartbreaking ❤️  

The only thing I can say is that God’s love conquers all, trust in love and grace. 

Here is a sunset picture for you from the mountains. Always know that there will be a tomorrow and that time heals. 

4161B192-9133-4228-82B5-A7CCAD171BFF.thumb.jpeg.dafa7027e1f6d715614a46e4ccf7bb4a.jpeg

And another picture of God’s creation:

E62DF1A6-790C-4D75-84BA-E914600B2E5A.thumb.jpeg.de4b1e5f111ad67a0cd8c65470ac6a29.jpeg

My DGD took these tonight and I think she would be happy to know that they brought you peace. 

The photos are beautiful and you can tell your DGD I said so!  Thank you and all my Daily friends for your caring words.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

This is such horrible news. The hole you feel in your heart is understandable. Pleasd accept our condolences.

Jim

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, erewhon said:

Thanks to Rich for the daily and to Jacqui and Roy for the lists.

Almost impossible to hug our cat, but will try later if she sits beside me, but she is very fond of cheese at lunch time.  She appears in the kitchen when she thinks it's cheese time.

We have been to Burnie twice, first on the 2014 Volendam Australian Circumnavigation. @garlictowndid you attend the Cruise Critic Meet and Greet on the 20th  October?  

We spoke with the Mayor of Burnie she said it was her first day in the job.

It was a very good cruise, with Captain Baijens , Hotel Director James Deering and Cruise Director Bruce Scudder.

Take care everyone.

😉I'm pretty sure I attended the M&G....we were on the ship for 60+ days beginning in Vancouver!  Remember who hot it was in Darwin, Exmouth and Komodo Island?

Afterwards, we spent another week in Sydney and friends took us to the Blue Mtns, etc.😊 Love Australia!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, garlictown said:

😉I'm pretty sure I attended the M&G....we were on the ship for 60+ days beginning in Vancouver!  Remember who hot it was in Darwin, Exmouth and Komodo Island?

Afterwards, we spent another week in Sydney and friends took us to the Blue Mtns, etc.😊 Love Australia!

Yes, certainly remember the heat, used my umbrella as a parasol during our Dragon hunting excursion on Komodo Island.   

• Like 1