CHANGES TO CROWN AND ANCHOR BENEFITS

4 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

I personally will miss Ps in the SL. I’m not pinnacle but always enjoy their company and conversations. Who else has more knowledge and things to talk about relative to cruising than them?
I’ve met some really great people that way - especially on long cruises. 
Some want to refer to Pinnacles as snobs.  A snob is a snob but not all Pinnacles are snobs. 

Agreed. We've learned all sorts of tips and tricks from the pinnacles.

• Like 1

C&A Benefits as listed on website.  Not sure how it was listed before but currently there is no mention of CL access for D+ and P.  Both only show having access to DL.

The legal T&C, however, still mentions the CL and still suggests that D+ and P have access.

Edited by ILCTCRUISER

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Not if the Pinnacles and D+ that usually go to the suite lounge are banned from the suite lounge and end up in the Diamond lounge.

D+ hasn't been in SL in years. 

I truly hope they require vouchers in DL, that will reduce crowding. Plain and simple. Doesn't matter about status

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

I'm happy with these changes and hope they continue past the current troubles.  The vouchers are a better fit for us and hopefully this will result in a less crowded lounge.

Question:  Does anyone know if the flexible arrival program is going to be available to suite guests?  I would assume yes, but, this does not say.

Maybe for STAR

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

D+ hasn't been in SL in years. 

I truly hope they require vouchers in DL, that will reduce crowding. Plain and simple. Doesn't matter about status

I agree  I don't know why people think that they would get MORE vouchers than they used to get AND unlimited HH drinks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, ILCTCRUISER said:

First time we had vouchers was on a TA in 2014.  When that happened, we thought:  “Oh, well, the beginning of the end.”  Isn’t this where RCL wants to be?

As D+ we enjoyed the CL and, in the absence of it, the DL.  Oasis class, we probably spent more time at Trellis Bar, than in DL.   A major plus is the “any drink up to $13.”  Prefer that and 5 a day works here.    That’s fine.

Hopefully we’ll still have access to coffee machine and DL breakfasts.

2014 was 7 years ago. Hardly the beginning😉

26 minutes ago, Anton said:

Royal Caribbean sending out awkwardly worded announcements?  Surely not!  They are always succinct with their words. 😆

It's really the only reason to increase the amount of vouchers

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rouque said:

Any idea if teens will get vouchers?  My boys like to go to the DL and have a soda and snack because we always book late dinning.

Remains to be seen. That would be a departure from current program

3 hours ago, Anton said:

"...beverage vouchers to be used at any bar, at any time or in the Diamond Lounge during the nightly Happy Hour"

This means the unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge at happy hours are ending, and they won't return. 

Are you reading it that there will be no drinks in the lounge..or you will need a coupon? 

I'm more interested in the HH snacks...I don't drink more than one drink during those hours.

14 minutes ago, Rouque said:

Any idea if teens will get vouchers?  My boys like to go to the DL and have a soda and snack because we always book late dinning.

I too sometimes get just a soda in the lounge. Doesn't seem right that I would have to use a coupon in there...I can see having to maybe use one at another venue...but we'll see.

2 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

4 drinks/day anytime is like a free drink package almost for some (like me who don't really drink that much).

Exactly this for me and my fiancee... Really excited for this change for our October Oasis cruise. 4 free drinks each per day? Sign me up... Normally we just drink 1-2 during HH inside the DL or occasionally at another bar.

11 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I sure hope so. That'd be fantastic

ooo I didn't even think of that... If so, that's a gamechanger.

Edited by rbschultz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, yogimax said:

The question is the new prices for cocktails.  Sine the limit is a firm $13, what is to stop them from raising prices (e.g. Martinis, Cosmos, Manhattans) to $14 or more.

Oh my....you'd have to pay $1 for your free drink...that's indeed beyond highway robbery.

• Haha 2