Fried fish on board

24 minutes ago, Taishartrueblood said:

Good evening, thank you for any help. I am looking for a cruise line that offers fried fish on a regular basis (my favorite food). Any suggestions? Thanks! 

Cunard's Queen Mary 2 offers a daily pub lunch in the Golden Lion. We will have fish and chips there once or twice a week.

• Like 2

Many cruise lines do offer fish and chips as mentioned above.  We cruise Princess a lot, my dh loves fish more than anything.  We have found even at the buffet on Princess, if you talk to the head chef there, if you want something and they can make it for you, they will.  You have to ask in advance.  On Celebrity once we found a short order cook doing fried fish, my DH love it and would go every day for it.  The Cook always made sure he got some good pieces.   The point here is if you really want something don't be too shy to ask,  folks often will do what ever they can to get what you like, if they can.  Great staff on ships.  We like the sea bass in the Crown Grill on Princess too.  My dh does not like how they usually do it, so asked to have his simply fried nothing else.  Sure enough they did it for him.

Many cruise lines do offer fish and chips as mentioned above.  We cruise Princess a lot, my dh loves fish more than anything.  We have found even at the buffet on Princess, if you talk to the head chef there, if you want something and they can make it for you, they will.  You have to ask in advance.  On Celebrity once we found a short order cook doing fried fish, my DH love it and would go every day for it.  The Cook always made sure he got some good pieces.   The point here is if you really want something don't be too shy to ask,  folks often will do what ever they can to get what you like, if they can.  Great staff on ships.  We like the sea bass in the Crown Grill on Princess too.  My dh does not like how they usually do it, so asked to have his simply fried nothing else.  Sure enough they did it for him.

2 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

I think there is a cruise line which offers a shore excursion that is a deep sea fishing trip.  Bring your catch aboard and the Chef will prepare it for you.  Maybe Princess?  

Celebrity di that when I did the fishing trip too in the Caribbean; awesome time; our table in Blu was blown away!

NCL ships that have O'Sheehan's (on most of their ships) offer fish & chips daily.   If you google, you can often see the various menus for the dining venues on the ships you are considering.  Try to find the menus from the most recent year as they do change.  NCL also has a seafood restaurant on their newer ships called Ocean Blue that offers a fried fisherman's platter and beer battered fish and chips,  among a number of other seafood offerings.  It's one of my favorite NCL restaurants as I love seafood!  There is also a sushi bar and ceviche or raw fish offerings.