Meraviglia cruise Sept 25 2021 has disappeared!

Momma Mojito

We were going to book a back to back cruise today ...September 18, 2021 and September 25, 2021.  I called MSC this morning because I needed some information and now the only cruise that is showing is the Sept.18 cruise.  The agent didn't know what was going on.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Our 10/2 which had an itinerary change is now missing from my account. It does show available with new ports. Also just checked and our room is available to book with new itinerary for over $1000 more. No thanks. 

Edited by lovemycruisetoo
More info

Never should have checked September 4, 2021 cancellation today - couple days ago it said NAR for September 4 - just now it says NAR for June 26 for 2 nights - unbelievable! I suppose I should ask what NAR stands for before I get too bothered. 

2 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Never should have checked September 4, 2021 cancellation today - couple days ago it said NAR for September 4 - just now it says NAR for June 26 for 2 nights - unbelievable! I suppose I should ask what NAR stands for before I get too bothered. 

Our Aug 29 Seaview cruise also says NAR for June 26-27, so don't feel bad.

I think it means "No Active Reservation."

MSC cranking away.  One short 4-day Meraviglia sailing August 23 appears.  Unless I miss my guess the new itinerary for the 7-day in September has dropped Grand Cayman.  No surprise since Grand Cayman is still semi- or all the way closed to casual tourism.

Sep 18 2021Port: Miami, Departure: 07:00 PM

Sep 19 2021Port: Ocean Cay, Arrival: 09:00 AM Departure: 11:00 PM

Sep 20 2021Port: Nassau,BahamasArrival: 11:00 AM Departure: 07:00 PM

Sep 21 2021Port: At sea

Sep 22 2021Port: Ocho Rios, Jamaica Arrival: 09:00 AM Departure: 04:00 PM

Sep 23 2021Port: At sea

Sep 24 2021Port: Ocean Cay, Arrival: 09:00 AM Departure: 06:00 PM

Sep 25 2021Port: Miami, Arrival: 07:00 AM

Edited by logan25

1 hour ago, cellfree said:

I checked our 09042021 booking on the MSC site. Showed that our booking was for 06262021. Called TA to check what is happening and he confirmed our 0904 booking. He even sent back a new invoice.  

MSC site is all hosed.

Another tread with problems for 10022021. 

From what I read during the last few days, any itinerary that was in the system for the upcoming months on Meraviglia, Divina and Armonia are no longer valid. Tomorrow, June 16th, MSC will be releasing the new itineraries that will be replacing the old ones 

• Like 2

I realize that seven night cruises through mid September 2021 are cancelled and being replaced with shorter cruises. What was startling was when I signed in to my MSC Account and the first thing that caught my eye was “you cruise in 11 days,” and it had a June date posted. 

16 minutes ago, cellfree said:

I realize that seven night cruises through mid September 2021 are cancelled and being replaced with shorter cruises. What was startling was when I signed in to my MSC Account and the first thing that caught my eye was “you cruise in 11 days,” and it had a June date posted. 

I had the same thing Happen to me today 5 hours ago. My TA sent me an invoice with original 7 day info. So, don't know anything new. Still assume it's a 7 night cruise. 

14 minutes ago, Oxo said:

I had the same thing Happen to me today 5 hours ago. My TA sent me an invoice with original 7 day info. So, don't know anything new. Still assume it's a 7 night cruise. 

But you realize the seven night September 4 is cancelled?

4 minutes ago, cellfree said:

But you realize the seven night September 4 is cancelled?

Where are you getting your info from? Please let me know. According to my TA, who sent me a new invoice 3 hours ago, it is still a 7 night cruise. I will check this out again. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, cellfree said:

All seven night cruises on Mera out of Miami cancelled through mid-September 2021. Got email notification Wednesday June 9. 

Thanks, I did not get any emails at all from MSC. I did make final payment, too. Have TA check it out.

27 minutes ago, cellfree said:

What was your sailing date? September 18, 2021 onward are a go. We were September 4, 2021. (Two weeks too early - of course we were - ha!)

Yes, Sept 4. That is another MSC cruise that was cancelled on us. Last year in the Med. Well we have 2 booked on NCL for this year. We will try to go in Sept on Celebrity Edge instead. Been on that last year which was our last cruise Feb 2020 before the Covid 19.

Stay Sage!

Again, Thanks for the time to provide me the info. Why didn't MSC send that info to all of us who had that cruise booked?????

11 hours ago, cellfree said:

All seven night cruises on Mera out of Miami cancelled through mid-September 2021. Got email notification Wednesday June 9. 

Could you please post the email you received. Please remove your personal info from it. Thank you!!! 

8 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Could you please post the email you received. Please remove your personal info from it. Thank you!!! 

All cancellation info is available on the MSC website. Click link on top then click ship.

Also around June 7 a news link to US restart was available on the MSC website.

19 minutes ago, wallyj said:

All cancellation info is available on the MSC website. Click link on top then click ship.

Also around June 7 a news link to US restart was available on the MSC website.

My TA called MSC yesterday and was told that the 09042021 cruise was still a go. That really says alot for MSC. I went into MSC site this AM and could not see any cruise for Sept earlier than 0918.

Thanks for your info! 

Stay Safe! 

31 minutes ago, Oxo said:

22 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Sorry Oxo, not very adept at posting an email I received onto this thread (need a lesson I guess). As wallyj said you can see the cancellation information on the MSC website.

To commend MSC, both my husband and I received emails, two different email addresses, about the cancellation, do not know why you and/or your TA never received email.

1 hour ago, cellfree said:

Sorry Oxo, not very adept at posting an email I received onto this thread (need a lesson I guess). As wallyj said you can see the cancellation information on the MSC website.

To commend MSC, both my husband and I received emails, two different email addresses, about the cancellation, do not know why you and/or your TA never received email.

Fully understand! Thank you for your help. 

Stay Safe! 

MSC LIED TO MY TA YESTERDAY!

What do you think of that? 

We have cruised MSC since Jan 2006 and are real Diamond members.

MSC KNEW WHEN I MADE MY FINAL PAYMENT A WEEK AGO THAT THE CRUISE WAS CANCELED. HOWEVER, THEY TOOK PAYMENT. 

I KNOW THEY WON'T MISS MY BUSINESS. NOR, WILL I MISS MSC.

We have done over 125 cruises on many different cruise lines. Will continue to cruise other cruise lines. 

No excuse for this! 

Bye, bye MSC.

Replacing your canceled cruise with Celebrity Edge.