Ocean Medallion App - Part 3

margord

2 hours ago, HleeCruiser said:

Would someone please provide me with email addresses for Princess execs?  I have two issues that have not been addressed for over a month.  I have seen email addresses for Jan and Padgett but can not find them in former posts.

Thanks,

Henry

JSwartz@princesscruises.com

JPadgett@princesscruises.com

1 hour ago, PrincessDano said:

A few weeks back I posted that MedallionNet wasn’t showing as 50% when purchasing through the app.  I checked today and it’s back on my booking as pre purchase at 50% off.  So I charged right away 😚😁

Diane 

It’s 50% off for me as well now, but not for my husband. I think I’ve figured out they the app doesn’t have him as platinum. I wonder how long that will take to fix?!

2 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

It’s 50% off for me as well now, but not for my husband. I think I’ve figured out they the app doesn’t have him as platinum. I wonder how long that will take to fix?!

Does the website show him as platinum on his account?

If it does show correctly, then you may need to call in to fix the App. 

3 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

No idea on time to fix as a LOT of guests have been affected this way.  But, it doesn't matter.  You should buy the 4-device package for both of you to share and it cost the same as each of you buying a single-device package.

24 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

No idea on time to fix as a LOT of guests have been affected this way.  But, it doesn't matter.  You should buy the 4-device package for both of you to share and it cost the same as each of you buying a single-device package.

Huh. That would have been smart!  Unfortunately when I saw mine at the discount I simply ordered it assuming his would also be ok. 🤷🏻‍♀️

30 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Ooh… but I can upgrade to a 4 device plan!!  Thank you for the idea!!

• Like 1

I have to report that the Ask Ocean Medallion people are getting much better at responding in a timely manner. Emailed them 3 hrs ago about my issue, and they’ve already responded. Unfortunately they can’t fix my husband’s loyalty status, but it’s already been referred to the higher tier tech team. 🤞

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, travellingnana said:

I have to report that the Ask Ocean Medallion people are getting much better at responding in a timely manner. Emailed them 3 hrs ago about my issue, and they’ve already responded. Unfortunately they can’t fix my husband’s loyalty status, but it’s already been referred to the higher tier tech team. 🤞

Can I ask which email you used to contact Ocean Medallion? I have had no luck getting a reply.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, CruisinCouple2010 said:

Can I ask which email you used to contact Ocean Medallion? I have had no luck getting a reply.

Thank you.

I used askoceanmedallion@carnival.com, but I deliberately left off my booking #s so that they had to email me back to get the info…(and I would know that they saw my email) 😁

Today is Saturday Sept 3 ,2022  ,Yesterday I  spent many hours trying to get   any one at Princess to help  with this new technology wizard , however ,none of these foreign so called customer service people have ir will ever have imo any clue . 

I now believe that Carnival corp is hold ing on with a thread financially as they recently had to issue a billion dollars in new stock to stay afloat ,so customer  service is taking a long hind position . Because I can read financials I decided not to cruise with any Carnival corp cruise line  .For all I know I be holding the bag during a bankrupt situation ,like a case many years ago & the creditors forced the  cruise customers off the vessels . This is how I read todays financial woes  of Carnival corporation . Therefore I decided to cancel my princess cruise & loose the $934 in future cruise credits which will expire   Dec 31st  ,Save the aggravation & my cash from further harm 

Edited by mcrcruiser

On 9/3/2022 at 1:02 PM, teacherplus said:

I emailed with all my information Thursday afternoon and heard back from them Friday night about 36 hours later which I thought was great and they fixed the problem I was having with medallion net (it wasn’t showing 50% off but now does)

What email address did you use?  Thanks.

On 9/3/2022 at 2:02 PM, teacherplus said:

I emailed with all my information Thursday afternoon and heard back from them Friday night about 36 hours later which I thought was great and they fixed the problem I was having with medallion net (it wasn’t showing 50% off but now does)

It seems it was fixed for all of us on Thursday late afternoon.  We’ve been trying to get them to fix this for a few weeks.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

It seems it was fixed for all of us on Thursday late afternoon.  We’ve been trying to get them to fix this for a few weeks.

I still have the problem with purchasing the Net plan.  I emailed askoceanmedallion, they replied I can now book dinner reservations which wasn’t the complaint/question. I have replied with a screenshot of the MedallionNet purchase plan not going through, as yet no reply. Will probably have to purchase on board. 

1 hour ago, Fortunatefew said:

I still have the problem with purchasing the Net plan.  I emailed askoceanmedallion, they replied I can now book dinner reservations which wasn’t the complaint/question. I have replied with a screenshot of the MedallionNet purchase plan not going through, as yet no reply. Will probably have to purchase on board. 

It should be fixed for you soon also. IDK about Australia/NZ and when it will be fixed.  
If you’re leaving soon, I’d purchase it through PCL at the discounted rate, if they will do it, or purchase at full price.

Then, when you get OB, it should automatically give you 50% back on your folio as OBC.  This has been reported as happening by cruisers, while they have been working on a fix.  If you wait till you are OB to buy it, it is a higher price. 

Does your loyalty status show correctly on the App?  Your photo would have a little circle showing the correct color, when you click on it.  Silver or Black.

3 hours ago, Fortunatefew said:

When I got the reply from askoceanmedallion it said I could get ocean ready and book dinner reservations which was not my problem. When I went into the app the internet was showing as 50% off so they did fix it even though the email reply did not mention my problem purchasing medallion net.

57 minutes ago, teacherplus said:

When I got the reply from askoceanmedallion it said I could get ocean ready and book dinner reservations which was not my problem. When I went into the app the internet was showing as 50% off so they did fix it even though the email reply did not mention my problem purchasing medallion net.

I think they send back a lot of boilerplate stuff.  I have spoken with 2 or 3 of the off-shore Navigator help people and they seem to have a lot of canned statements and scripted responses and I was not quite sure they got what I was about