Anyone had a cabin over a public rest room?

I'm wondering about Cabin No. 6150 on the Anthem.  It is directly over the ladies room at the back of the theater.  Thinking this should be pretty quiet at night after the last show finishes but I've never booked a cabin that was over (or under) any public area before.  Thanks in advance if anyone can say.

I’ve booked rooms over or near public areas but only two proved to be a bad choice. Both of those were on Carnival.

One time we were two doors away from the atrium bar area, and not only was it loud (we could hear music and people talking loudly) but there was a TON of traffic since the hallway outside our room led to an elevator bank. 

The second time was actually my mother in law. She had an inside cabin right above the main theatre. She didn’t complain on day one, but on day two she said that she could hear faint music. I went to her cabin the next night and it wasn’t faint at all. The bass from the music was making the walls vibrate, and things on her desk would shake with every boom, boom, boom. We complained the next morning and by the next afternoon, they moved her to another stateroom and gave her $100 OBC. 

But we’ve done cabins over public areas other times (Allure of the Seas, Divina, Nieuw Statendam) and it’s never been an issue. 

One more thing! In addition to venues above or below your cabin, check to see if it has a connecting door. Many times it’s been a non issue, but there have been times when I can hear the passengers next door drying their hair, coughing and hacking, watching TV, etc. 

Edited by Tapi

We had one right next to a public restroom on the Celebrity Summit and I was concerned about noise from it.  We never heard a thing.  That said, it was in an area of the ship most passengers did not visit (lower deck in the area that used to be the meeting rooms).  Actually it was great because if someone was in the cabin washroom, you just went next door to use the facilities.

We had an interior under the restroom on Liberty once and the noise from cleaning crew was unbearable.  We complained and after several people came to our cabin and tried to listen (at 4:00 AM mind you) they moved us to a balcony cabin on deck 9!  Wonderful outcome, but never again above nor below a restroom.

I've been under the Deck 11 (Wind Jammer), Women's Bathroom twice on Liberty. Once on Deck 10, where I heard absolutely nothing. And once on deck 9, where the vacuum valves must've been right next to my cabin because any time I was in the bathroom, it was non-stop flushing noise. Luckily didn't hear it in the main part of the cabin at all.