When does Allure move to Port Canaveral?

4 hours ago, orville99 said:

As long as they have everything ironed out by the time we board on August 22...🛳️

Or a week earlier...... we board 8/15. 

mac_tlc

3 minutes ago, george35 said:

We are on the Allure Aug.8th & we still not ableto check in. WHATS UP???

george35

They have said that check in should open between 2-3 weeks before sailing. 

14 minutes ago, jacobtsf said:

They have said that check in should open between 2-3 weeks before sailing. 

Have you been able to book your entertainment yet?  Just curious as we have not been able to for our September cruise.

2 hours ago, jacobtsf said:

The app now says (and this has been confirmed by the Cruise Director Marc Walker on Facebook) that entertainment reservations once you have boarded. 

Do Pinnacle Club members need show reservations?

5 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Will this be  your first BIG ship cruise??

Yes!  LOL!  🤣  We would just like to begin sailing again, and the Allure out of PC was an easy one to pick!  If it sails, it will be our Pinnacle cruise.   

Tried to pick easy close to home sailings till mid next year.  Like everyone else, we have had so many cancelled!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jacobtsf said:

The app now says (and this has been confirmed by the Cruise Director Marc Walker on Facebook) that entertainment reservations once you have boarded. 

Thank you!  Good to know I can quit checking!

8 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

Mariner appears to be here now

Saw pictures of Mariner docked at the RCI Terminal.  From Cruise Mapper, it looks like she is now anchored offshore.  Like this ship a lot.  Sailed on her from 2005-2008 and then in 2019.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

She was in Cadiz recently so one can assume they fixed any azipod issues.

Agree -- the azipods (and any other propulsion issues) were what the Cadiz drydock last spring focused on.  RCI decided not to spend money on Amping the ship.  

1 hour ago, cruzeluver said:

On the September 5 sailing and our TA forwarded us the email confirming a new departure time of 7:00PM as well. As long as we sail I am good!

WE received same for Sept. 12 as well.

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

WE received same for Sept. 12 as well.

From looking at cruise vacation sites, Mariner of the Seas and Independence of the Seas are supposed to be the two ships at Port Canaveral for Royal. If Allure of the Seas becomes a permanent fixture, does that make it three or will one of the other two move? Mariner I read was supposed to cater to a more partying crowd when amped up and assigned to Canaveral. Of that I do not know. 

8 minutes ago, florida eagle said:

From looking at cruise vacation sites, Mariner of the Seas and Independence of the Seas are supposed to be the two ships at Port Canaveral for Royal. If Allure of the Seas becomes a permanent fixture, does that make it three or will one of the other two move? Mariner I read was supposed to cater to a more partying crowd when amped up and assigned to Canaveral. Of that I do not know. 

Allure is only there thru October 2021

14 minutes ago, florida eagle said:

Indy will do the short party cruises. Mariner will be doing the longer trips  eventually