Cruise planner down?

Those of us who have iPhones/ipads have had success using Safari to get into our blocked Cruise Planners. Someone posted on another thread that Royal Caribbean IT is supposed to have this fixed by Friday....

Edited by CruiszBug

I couldn't get it to work in Chrome, Google, Edge, or Firefox. Thought Safari wasn't working either until I realized I was using my Royal APP instead of going to royalcaribbean.com on my device. Then it worked for me!

• Thanks 1

We have tried several different browsers and still can not access ANY cruise planner (and we are trying a access cruises that we have already completed the sign and sail).  So frustrating!

Royal IT has got to get on the ball or hire new/additional people who know how to fix situations like this.  They are a major company; there is no excuse.

Edited by keyboardjunkie

I was told by the phone rep,  IT made an "enhancement" to the system right before this happened. But to be fair she also told me the error was because I was trying to access too many Cruise Planner reservations simultaneously! 😆 Huh? How do I do that? I'm only on one device at a time... I also thought it was interesting at one point that I could access the dates that I had reserved items in the Cruise Planner. But otherwise, NADA.

I have 3 different cruises over the next year, and 3 different Cruise Planner layouts.  All new ships (Symphony, Quantum, and Odyssey).

No access issues on mobile Firefox.  I hope your issues have also melted away.  🙂

• Like 1

Just tried the old reliable Internet Explorer (surprised it was still on my Windows 10 Pro Desktop) and it worked fine. Checked multiple times/cruises.

Waiting for the next Sail to checkout now that my BofA OBC has become available to use.