Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

2 minutes ago, craig01020 said:

Same here. Tired of the bait and wait approach.

We booked the Summit from Boston - 11 night on 10/2 Canada & New England with the overnight in Quebec and the repo 10 night on 10/13  Boston to Miami (doing the ABC's). Great itineraries and we love the "Includes All" program.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, craig01020 said:

Same here. Tired of the bait and wait approach.

I'd do the same if it were just my wife & I. We're planning to take our 3 yo on his first cruise with his grandparents in 2023, so Royal's kids program wins out. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

We booked the Summit from Boston - 11 night on 10/2 Canada & New England with the overnight in Quebec and the repo 10 night on 10/13  Boston to Miami (doing the ABC's). Great itineraries and we love the "Includes All" program.

Oooh, that looks like an amazing itinerary. I wish Royal would do some like that. We were seriously considering trying Celebrity precisely because they offer more interesting itineraries but then they introduced the all-included programme and we don't drink at all so we haven't pulled the trigger. I wish they had an option to remove the drinks for non-drinkers.

14 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Oooh, that looks like an amazing itinerary. I wish Royal would do some like that. We were seriously considering trying Celebrity precisely because they offer more interesting itineraries but then they introduced the all-included programme and we don't drink at all so we haven't pulled the trigger. I wish they had an option to remove the drinks for non-drinkers.

We aren't drinkers either but do enjoy all of the specialty coffee's, sodas, non-alcoholic drinks (virgin Pina Coladas etc.) and bottled waters. The wi-fi and gratuities are included - so we know our true costs of the cruise - no surprises.

12 hours ago, Ashland said:

I'm waiting for the "coming soon" Canada NE to open.

I was on the Harmony last week and inquired about the Canada NE 2023 deployment at the Next Cruise booking desk.  I was told it would be this month or the first week of Jan or so but thought this month.  

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

We aren't drinkers either but do enjoy all of the specialty coffee's, sodas, non-alcoholic drinks (virgin Pina Coladas etc.) and bottled waters. The wi-fi and gratuities are included - so we know our true costs of the cruise - no surprises.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Unfortunately we wouldn't even make use of those. Can you believe we weren't even able to use up our 4 free daily D drinks on our recent Harmony cruise!? What a waste! 😂

2 hours ago, torpeedo said:

I was on the Harmony last week and inquired about the Canada NE 2023 deployment at the Next Cruise booking desk.  I was told it would be this month or the first week of Jan or so but thought this month.  

Thanks. I'm waiting for this too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, STEVE-O said:

Well, hello G&M! Seems like forever ago the Macadamia's set sail!

Hope you are well......

All is well with us and the family............thanks for asking. WOW - that Macadamia Nut cruise was very special indeed. Lots of fond memories!!!!! Hope all is well with you and the family - wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year!!!!

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Unfortunately we wouldn't even make use of those. Can you believe we weren't even able to use up our 4 free daily D drinks on our recent Harmony cruise!? What a waste! 😂

Not even for milkshakes at Jr's...fresh squeezed OJ and smoothies...Wow !!!

You should have at least used them for bottled water.

Edited by Ashland

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Not even for milkshakes at Jr's...fresh squeezed OJ and smoothies...Wow !!!

You should have at least used them for bottled water.

A couple of cans of water to take back to the room at night and that was about it.

I will have to try a bit harder next time! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1