Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

Have we seen a calender for the schedule of release like we have in years past we should only be a few weeks from the first drop.

Thanks for asking this...definitely waiting for this info too !!

5 minutes ago, Ashland said:

This morning ...I thought they opened about a week ago ?

Maybe they did.  I just noticed them and it was mentioned on the Celebrity forum.  They were not showing up on my TA site until today.

2 hours ago, twangster said:

I know X for Australia opened previously.  Europe was released separately for X.  

Alaska 2023 I know opened Oct 12th. I'm on the Hawaii-Vancouver. Some on my cruise have booked it as a B2B when it opened.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

First time Royal Caribbean is so late in announcing their opening deployment schedule.

Anyone has more info?

This is normal for RCI - they are one of the last to announce. It improved slightly a few years ago - it was not till March before. Should see something next month.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

This is the 2022/23 deployment opening flyer not the 2023/24 one that should have been posted until now...

Correct. I referenced last year's deployment calendar to note that they aren't really late. That calendar was released right at the end of October.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

This is the 2022/23 deployment opening flyer not the 2023/24 one that should have been posted until now...

I think xtremegk was only trying to point out that last year, they didn't announce dates until  mid to late November.   That's why they put the link to last year's to show that we didn't find out until pretty late last year, too.  

3 minutes ago, xtremegk said:

Correct. I referenced last year's deployment calendar to note that they aren't really late. That calendar was released right at the end of October.

Exactly and 'week of November 30th', meant that I don't' think we actually saw them for Europe until Dec 2nd-ish

Edited by rockmom

1 minute ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

The flyer was available mid October. Now at the earliest early November.

There was a change at the ships according to port bookings last month in Europe so that's why they are late I think.

Also doesn't help that they're changing Caribbean itineraries still for sailings in the next couple months. Logistically, this must be a nightmare right now. Your original comment was the this was the first time Royal is so late in announcing itineraries. I was just pointing out it's not. And believe me, I've got my itchy booking finger right now, ready to jump on a summer 2023 cruise so my folks can sail with their grandson.