checking in for november cruise

21 minutes ago, TiffyAnn said:

How did you check in?

On the computer. I also have the app downloaded on my phone. I was able to enter all info (passport, cc etc).

The next step was to select an arrival time. No times were listed. It won't let you go further. Just tells me I must select an arrival time.

8 minutes ago, EmmasNana said:

On the computer. I also have the app downloaded on my phone. I was able to enter all info (passport, cc etc).

The next step was to select an arrival time. No times were listed. It won't let you go further. Just tells me I must select an arrival time.

For right now, that seems to be rule rather than the exception. I wouldn't worry about it too much. RCI definitely wants people onborard their ships and will do what it takes to eventually get everone checked in.

I am on a Liberty sailing out of Galveston on November 7th and have been unable to check-in as well.  More importantly, the cruise still shows a Grand Cayman port of call with beach excursions to a beach business that has been out of business for over a year. 

With Liberty out of drydock now, I expect that RCI will need to extend some love to this ship out of Galveston. 

5 hours ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

I am on a Liberty sailing out of Galveston on November 7th and have been unable to check-in as well.  More importantly, the cruise still shows a Grand Cayman port of call with beach excursions to a beach business that has been out of business for over a year. 

RCI is pressed with other things first, like getting her listed with the CDC (not done yet), setting up the test cruise, etc...

On 8/22/2021 at 7:11 AM, Williamsburgcruiser said:

Sailing on Oct 3 on LOS out of Galveston - got the email at 45 days out to check in - but the APP and online still says not available.

Oct 3 is the first "official" sailing - and I suspect until the test cruise is done - check in will not be opened.

Very scary!  

We are on the same cruise - I agree, I doubt any check-in will be available until they have passed all protocols, etc.   

On 8/22/2021 at 10:30 AM, EmmasNana said:

same for my Nov 21 Harmony cruise.

On 8/17/2021 at 1:14 PM, sdteacher said:

I was able to check in for our Adventure cruise out of Galveston on Nov. 12. Check in opened on 8/15 and I was able to get a 1:00 boarding time. 

We were able also to check in and got 1:00.  

It wouldn’t allow me to put the DH’s C and A number though.

We wanted to do the dining package but it looks like it might be sold out?

By the way if you’re past final check your prices.  We got over $400 in OBC.  Our son on symphony got over $600.  

Edited by cruiselvr04

On 8/17/2021 at 8:01 AM, StormySeas said:

we are cruising out of Galveston on Liberty November 14. I have not been able to check in to reserve our boarding time. I though I could check in at 90 days prior. Am I mistaken? or has something changed?

Try the website, instead of the app.

I had this exact same problem. I could check in 4 of us on the app, but for 1 I couldn't.  RCI couldn't figure out why.

I then tried the website, and boom  got the 5th one in, no problem.   Usual wonky IT

I checked in for my Nov 15th Freedom cruise as soon as it opened, no problems.  I tried to check in for my Nov 20th Symphony cruise and I get an error message, whether I use the app or computer.  It's showing that check-in is open, and others on my cruise have been able to check in, but when I follow the link, I get:

Royal-Caribbean-International-Check-in-Error-Page.thumb.png.d05bfcff9e792031d0b5ddfeac082b30.png

I'm going to try calling CAS on Wednesday (been working the past several nights, and sleeping during the daytime).  Hopefully they can figure it out.  

8 hours ago, brillohead said:

I checked in for my Nov 15th Freedom cruise as soon as it opened, no problems.  I tried to check in for my Nov 20th Symphony cruise and I get an error message, whether I use the app or computer.  It's showing that check-in is open, and others on my cruise have been able to check in, but when I follow the link, I get:

Royal-Caribbean-International-Check-in-Error-Page.thumb.png.d05bfcff9e792031d0b5ddfeac082b30.png

I'm going to try calling CAS on Wednesday (been working the past several nights, and sleeping during the daytime).  Hopefully they can figure it out.  

I'm getting the same message for my November Harmony Cruise. Heard that earlier boarding times open but I can't get in to change it

11 hours ago, brillohead said:

Come back and let us know if you get an answer. Wonder if c and a can change the check in time