checking in for november cruise

23 minutes ago, StormySeas said:

we are cruising out of Galveston on Liberty November 14. I have not been able to check in to reserve our boarding time. I though I could check in at 90 days prior. Am I mistaken? or has something changed?

15 minutes ago, karmamule said:

How far in advance check-in becomes available is varying widely between sailings. We were able to check in for our Allure October 10 sailing all the way back on July 16th.

Check in normally opens 60-90 days pre cruise. We were able to check in for both of our October cruises about 80 days out, but our November cruise is still beyond 90 days out - so not yet available.

One thing you can count on with the RCI IT department is they are consistently inconsistent. Just got an e-mail to check in for an Oct. 1, 2021 cruise and when I followed the link, you guessed it, it said they're not ready to check us in. Same thing on the app.

Maybe this is what they meant with their "Where The Adventure Begins" ad campaign.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Retired LEO said:

The November sailings on Independence only gives a 3:00 arrival time.  

Same her for Symphony in November. I read on Facebook that it's a glitch. The same for my November Celebrity Summit.

Edited by Big_G
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Retired LEO said:

The November sailings on Independence only gives a 3:00 arrival time.  

20 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Same her for Symphony in November. I read on Facebook that it's a glitch. The same for my November Celebrity Summit.

Same for November Harmony-  must be a November thing😇

• Like 2

I'm having the same issue for our November 8 Serenade cruise.  I could start the check-in online but it wouldn't let me pick a boarding time.  When I try the app, I see my sailing but when I click on it, I get "We're working on the fun."  Too early or IT glitch?

1 hour ago, CruisinCrow said:

I'm having the same issue for our November 8 Serenade cruise.  I could start the check-in online but it wouldn't let me pick a boarding time.  When I try the app, I see my sailing but when I click on it, I get "We're working on the fun."  Too early or IT glitch?

That happened to me when I did my check in for our November 7th cruise on Anthem.  But 2 days later, check in times opened up.  Keep checking.  

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 8:01 AM, StormySeas said:

we are cruising out of Galveston on Liberty November 14. I have not been able to check in to reserve our boarding time. I though I could check in at 90 days prior. Am I mistaken? or has something changed?

Can't check in for October 10 on Liberty yet. Liberty just came out of drydock; it shouldn't but I'm guessing that has something to do with why her check-ins are so behind all the other ships.

• Like 2

Check in and selection of an arrival time are two different things. We checked in weeks ago for our October 1 sailing. That was when the passport and contact information was supplied. Closer to the sailing date is when the arrival time is handled. At least that's the message I get when I use the app.