Vista Deck Plans

cdcummings

15 minutes ago, cdcummings said:

Vista Deck Plans are now viewable:

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/vista/deck-plans

FWIW: There appears to be an error in the cabin numbering on deck 9 starboard beginning after cabin 9011. It then jumps to cabin 9019. Normally number “13” is eliminated. By on this deck plan, 9015 and 9017 are missing.

41 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

FWIW: There appears to be an error in the cabin numbering on deck 9 starboard beginning after cabin 9011. It then jumps to cabin 9019. Normally number “13” is eliminated. By on this deck plan, 9015 and 9017 are missing.

It's identical to numbering on O class ships so I doubt it's a mistake.

They also skip 9023 and 9025.  All four of these cabins are Insides on O class.  But Vista doesn't skip the rest of the O class Inside cabin numbers (9031, 9076, 9082, 9084 and 9090).  Vista also skips some, but not all, of the O class Inside cabins on other decks.  Whether it was a mistake or not, it is confusing!

2 hours ago, JVNYC said:

Thank you! Definitely looks like an open promenade on deck 6. There are doors to go out. Hooray. 

Looks very much like the O class  deck plan  & no promenade on them image.thumb.png.80e9e8d3039d862746b92ea51044bbd2.png

2 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Looks very much like the O class  deck plan  & no promenade on them image.thumb.png.80e9e8d3039d862746b92ea51044bbd2.png

This is the O ship. You’re not looking at the new Vista deck plan. There is clearly teak on the sides of Vista. Take a look again specifically at the Vista deck

plan. 

3 minutes ago, JVNYC said:

This is the O ship. You’re not looking at the new Vista deck plan. There is clearly teak on the sides of Vista. Take a look again specifically at the Vista deck

plan. 

I guess  we will know more in 2023 😉

Just now, LHT28 said:

I guess  we will know more in 2023 😉

Yes! Hopefully we will know when more info is released. They really haven’t shown much of the ship itself. That would help too. 

As I had suspected, there are no inside or outside cabins on Vista. This means the pricing will be out of my budget for cruising with Oceania. The starting price point will be much higher for this ship than on the others. I will have to stick to the older ships.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, susiesan said:

As I had suspected, there are no inside or outside cabins on Vista. This means the pricing will be out of my budget for cruising with Oceania. The starting price point will be much higher for this ship than on the others. I will have to stick to the older ships.

Have you considered looking at the French Veranda when sailings are announced?  I don't think they will priced at the level of an inside, but it is a stateroom with just a large door that opens to a railing. Its price point may or may not be as large as you're conjecturing.  It'll be interesting to see how the Vista pricing compares over all to the O ships pricing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 1985rz1 said:

Have you considered looking at the French Veranda when sailings are announced?  I don't think they will priced at the level of an inside, but it is a stateroom with just a large door that opens to a railing. Its price point may or may not be as large as you're conjecturing.  It'll be interesting to see how the Vista pricing compares over all to the O ships pricing.

As an example: I have an 11 night cruise on Riviera next April 4, 2022. I booked a C outside. The price difference from G inside to outside is $850 pp. The price difference from outside to B4 veranda is $550 pp. If the french verandas price out like an outside that could work for me. On shorter cruises I usually book insides. I know most posters here book suites but even a balcony is not worth it to me for the port intensive cruises I choose with Oceania.

I guess we shall see what the pricing structure will be, likely even higher than on Riviera and Marina for comparable cruises.

2 hours ago, buramiko said:

I notice there are no more bath tubs in PH suites.

bathroom looks much smaller.

Actually the O class ships have tubs/shower combos & separate showers in the regular Verandas. This has been done away with on Vista. I would imagine they found over time that many others feel like that it was a waste of space. For me personally the standard shower was too small and I have to use the one in the tub, which wasn't really that comfortable. I would much prefer a larger footprint shower and no tub. My wife on the other hand likes a tub. Doing away with the tub also allows more space in the cabin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Extended Balconies

Can anyone explain what is happening to the balconies for 8004, 8005, 8006, 8007 and 9002, 9003?

Are these extended, extended balconies? 

I can't figure out why the ship juts out more than Deck 7 (and less than Deck 10)...will these become the most sought after?