How Many Days Out Did You Get RoyalUp Invite to Bid

sandc4e

Around the 30 day mark.  I also kept checking the link and saw that the bidding had opened up for me, then a few days later I received the Royal Up email.  I sail in 3 days.  I put two bids on suites and I just rechecked the link -- one bid has an expired status and the second one says pending.  I hope I get the pending one.  Fingers crossed.  Keep checking -- I'm sure Royal Up will open up for you as well. 

• Like 1

I booked my in-laws on the 9/26 Oasis sailing on 9/3 in connecting ocean view balconies.  Received royal up email on 9/5.  

For contrast, I booked my family in an A2 (2 Br Aquatheater) for same sailing on 8/7.  Never received a royal up email and 19 days to my sailing, still can’t use the URL to put in a bid on the open A1.  

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

She still has to have a test cruise and perhaps other things before the first sailing - RCI may hold off on Royal Ups for a bit.

I figured as much.  Not much I can upgrade to anyways just wanted to check. 

Check in isn’t available for liberty cruise yet either which is kind of weird.  When they were completely shut down I was able to do check in for a cruise that never happened.  

1 minute ago, jrapps said:

Is it possible to RoyalUp to a JS?

And if you do, do you get the double C&A points, or just single points since you only "booked" a regular room?

Yes.

You get the points of the cabin from which you upgraded.

Biker, who is again waiting for the point police to weigh in here soon.

• Like 1

We'll be on the Allure (hopefully) in 5 days and was invited to Royal Up about 30 days out. I have a couple of bids still pending, so I am hopeful to get a suite! Hubby doesn't know about it and didn't want me to bid, so, if we don't get it, I just won't tell him. Heehee! Of course, if we do get it, I'll have some explaining to do!

• Like 2

Here's a weird one for you.

I bid on the four categories I was offered.

I have just received an email cancelling my bids, but with an offer to bid again.

They have removed the next two categories up from the cabin I booked and replaced them with suites.

The crazy thing is the two other categories remaining from my first bid offer have the dial set as a maximum below what I originally offered 🤪

• Haha 1