Final Payment Due On A Future Cruise While On A Cruise.

wellsme1

We are cruising on the Serenade beginning next weekend. Our final payment is due on a January 2022 voyage, mid cruise. I assume RCI won’t have a problem accepting our final payment on board, correct? We have a TA, but we want to make sure it’s paid in case we won’t be able to contact them.

Anyone ever done this?

Thanks

Don't the Travel Agents want the payment at least a week before it's due?  To tell you the truth on a rare occasion when I book with a TA I usually pay them 10 to 14 days before the final payment date. If I book with the cruise line I call to make the payment. I don't trust the glitchy websites they all have.

2 hours ago, MaritimeR&R said:

If you are not using a TA, use the internet onboard and log into your C&A account to pay for the cruise.

IF online payment works.

Last time I did not use a TA, payment was due the day I was flying home from overseas trip.  I tried to pay online from the airline lounge, but it would not go through, I had to call to get the payment processed.

But, in the OP's case, I would just pay before I left.  Even with a long cruise, it will be less than 2 weeks early.