Personal Cruise Consultant (PCC) no longer with HAL

ilv4cruising

Hi All,

My previous PCC left in 2020 (used her for almost a decade) and I just found out after phoning my PCC, her voice mail said her last day with HAL was Sept 3rd. That explains the last promo email I received from HAL with no PCC name on it.  We are well over 4 star mariners so I'm finding it odd that we have no replacement given.  I'm just wondering if HAL is phasing out PCC's.  I plan on phoning on Monday but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything?

4 hours ago, ilv4cruising said:

Hi All,

My previous PCC left in 2020 (used her for almost a decade) and I just found out after phoning my PCC, her voice mail said her last day with HAL was Sept 3rd. That explains the last promo email I received from HAL with no PCC name on it.  We are well over 4 star mariners so I'm finding it odd that we have no replacement given.  I'm just wondering if HAL is phasing out PCC's.  I plan on phoning on Monday but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything?

Mine too is no longer with HAL - I used her for years and all of a sudden, same thing...email with no name on it.  I loved the service she provided; not sure myself who to use now.

2 hours ago, msmayor said:

Mine too is no longer with HAL - I used her for years and all of a sudden, same thing...email with no name on it.  I loved the service she provided; not sure myself who to use now.

I had a slightly difference experience.  I noticed that I was getting HAL promotional emails with the name of a PCC on them that was different from the name of my PCC.  After getting several of these over time, I reached out to that person, only to learn that my PCC was gone and she was my new PCC.   (The PCC who was gone was a replacement for our wonderful PCC who had moved on to other things. By now, the pandemic was upon us, and I never had any contact with that second PCC.)  I found it rather odd that the new PCC had never emailed to introduce herself.

1 hour ago, Turtles06 said:

I had a slightly difference experience.  I noticed that I was getting HAL promotional emails with the name of a PCC on them that was different from the name of my PCC.  After getting several of these over time, I reached out to that person, only to learn that my PCC was gone and she was my new PCC.   (The PCC who was gone was a replacement for our wonderful PCC who had moved on to other things. By now, the pandemic was upon us, and I never had any contact with that second PCC.)  I found it rather odd that the new PCC had never emailed to introduce herself.

I had the same experience.  I knew mine was gone thanks to a CC friend but just got emails from the new PCC.  I finally called her to try to get some pricing and found her very pushy to put it kindly.

Since that call, when I declined to book on the spot (I am very happy with my TA) I haven’t heard boo from her.  

• Like 1