Jim_Iain (with and Eye) - B2B Millennium 10/11 and 10/19 Pacific Coastal

Jim_Iain

Hi Jim,

I have been following your posts since you were on the Equinox.  I was thrilled to see you were cruising and posting again.  Each morning I've been checking your journey and it's now part of my daily routine!    My husband and I have absolutely loved cruisng Celebrity for many years.   Since Covid, however, he was diagnosed with a condition and is severely immunocompromised.  Even though we are both triple vaccininated his doctor does not recommend us cruising at this time.  By our last cruise, right before Covid, I realize we were taking the little things for granted, never again!   I love every picture of food, that at times seemed repetitious before, the ship  and the glory of the ocean!   Thank you so much for taking the time and effort in sharing your journeys with Iain with us until we sail again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

love cruising and your food pictures lol but having seen the world are limiting to hawaii where we are blessed.  not comfortable with the mainstream lines now.  we shall see moving forward.  blessings and prayers and love 

14 hours ago, Pushkin said:

Same here!  It was great to see a cruise ship again!  Do you know if that is where the Millennium will dock tomorrow?

B street older pier

1140 S Harbor

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lara68 said:

Hi Jim,

I have been following your posts since you were on the Equinox.  I was thrilled to see you were cruising and posting again.  Each morning I've been checking your journey and it's now part of my daily routine!    My husband and I have absolutely loved cruisng Celebrity for many years.   Since Covid, however, he was diagnosed with a condition and is severely immunocompromised.  Even though we are both triple vaccininated his doctor does not recommend us cruising at this time.  By our last cruise, right before Covid, I realize we were taking the little things for granted, never again!   I love every picture of food, that at times seemed repetitious before, the ship  and the glory of the ocean!   Thank you so much for taking the time and effort in sharing your journeys with Iain with us until we sail again.

Sorry to hear and  hopefully you will recover.  

Here’s breakfast just for you. 

8D1DDA5D-052C-4185-843E-F7094F97D4BB.thumb.jpeg.40c00dd002e647ca5552417d5cf0f982.jpeg

51ECDF26-70C3-4253-91D9-71F7490E6F03.thumb.jpeg.f6c2a03eb54fadab9c4b9280db849e3f.jpeg

5DEA5930-7D57-4727-A2F4-ECF5E31F693D.thumb.jpeg.ff032dd1dbc84989e0f229b3159379b0.jpeg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Sorry to hear and  hopefully you will recover.  

Here’s breakfast just for you.

Nothing vegan on that table except the tea???

LOL - bon appetit and bon voyage

Just now, MartinsCruise said:

Since it's moving day, would you mind telling me which Aqua cabin you were in and how you liked the location?  I've only been in the aft facing ones on deck 11 but they're taken for a cruise I want to book so I'm trying to decide where I want to go on deck 9.

Sue

Have you stayed in an aft facing AQ on deck 11 before? We’re in 1140 on the Summit for an upcoming cruise. I’ve seen some complaints about noise from the Sunset bar and the Rooftop Terrace. Just wondering if you had any experience with that! 

3 minutes ago, kaprin02 said:

Have you stayed in an aft facing AQ on deck 11 before? We’re in 1140 on the Summit for an upcoming cruise. I’ve seen some complaints about noise from the Sunset bar and the Rooftop Terrace. Just wondering if you had any experience with that! 

We were in 1138 for a couple of weeks on the Summit.  I loved the location but did not like hearing the movies and football playoff games above us.  The music from the Sunset Bar was enjoyable unless it was competing with the big screen upstairs.  For the third week we moved to a C1 on deck 8 which is so much quieter but we missed eating in Blu.  With that being said, I would book the A1 aft again for the view and location.  

3 minutes ago, MartinsCruise said:

We were in 1138 for a couple of weeks on the Summit.  I loved the location but did not like hearing the movies and football playoff games above us.  The music from the Sunset Bar was enjoyable unless it was competing with the big screen upstairs.  For the third week we moved to a C1 on deck 8 which is so much quieter but we missed eating in Blu.  With that being said, I would book the A1 aft again for the view and location.  

Thank you!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Nothing vegan on that table except the tea???

LOL - bon appetit and bon voyage

Agree..... but that sticky bun was to die for.   Maybe they have a Vegan Version.    Doubt it..  LOL

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, MartinsCruise said:

Since it's moving day, would you mind telling me which Aqua cabin you were in and how you liked the location?  I've only been in the aft facing ones on deck 11 but they're taken for a cruise I want to book so I'm trying to decide where I want to go on deck 9.

Sue

We were in 9048 which is pretty forward.    It's a long walk  from everywhere we go but helps in the step count.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, MartinsCruise said:

Sue

Only negative is that you have the big overhang over your deck that makes it difficult to shoot pictures.

1 minute ago, DUTRAVEL said:

Thanks for all your great info Jim. We can’t wait to board this morning!!

Looking forward to it.    The ship is getting ready for you.    We have to go to immagration at 9:00 but have not gotten to move our items in the safe as of yet.

• Like 1