Price drop this morning!

RhondaC

1 hour ago, RhondaC said:

Our TA was able to get us a $90 OBC on our upcoming Freedom cruise! 😀

Just over 24 hours ago went from inside gty to oceanview balcony on Symphony. Deck 6 by boardwalk elevator, no lifeboat obstructions.  Saved $30 pp. on top of that. No need for $150 pp. RoyalUp offer and them picking my location. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, RoyalC said:

Just over 24 hours ago went from inside gty to oceanview balcony on Symphony. Deck 6 by boardwalk elevator, no lifeboat obstructions.  Saved $30 pp. on top of that. No need for $150 pp. RoyalUp offer and them picking my location. 

Are some balconies on Symphony obstructed by lifeboats?

1 hour ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

Are some balconies on Symphony obstructed by lifeboats?

To be exact it appears they hang out the side of the ship so you can look out but not down to the ocean to see the water/waves directly below you.

33 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Seven cruises booked for 2022 and no price drops...I guess that means I'm at the lowest price point since I booked when they first opened....Oh Well I'm good !!!

YIKES !!!! I just double checked my March B2B Southern Caribbean just in case something changed this morning. OS $20k per cabin and I paid just over $3700 per cabin......I am excited !!!!

• Like 2

Can anyone tell me are you restricted on the number of times you can do a price change on a cruise? If I call and have it done now and a better one comes up later am I not able to get it because I have already called and had a reduction done?

thank you

5 minutes ago, Mommy2mo26 said:

Wife just called Royal about a price drop for our 27 Nov. cruise. Agent told her she's going to be real happy about her price drop. $1300 OBC! Can't wait for the 27th!

wow, that's a huge drop! Amazing! 

While the prices have dropped a bit on our Nov 21 sailing, they are nowhere near the price we got to L&S from 2020.

I have gotten our price down to 54% of the original fare (the 8th was the best! Cruise line math turned into ACTUAL math! The price was actually what it showed on the website!)......we are super savers, so interior for our Alaska 7 night next May.....sad that the balcony is now 3.5 times our fare.....I’ll just hang out in other places with wide eyes watching the scenery haha

3 hours ago, Kathscof said:

Question though, is repricing a covid thing or an all the time thing? And do all lines do it? 

Watching for lower pricing and repricing is and has always been a thing....at least from my personal experience with RCI & Celebrity.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kathscof said:

I have gotten our price down to 54% of the original fare (the 8th was the best! Cruise line math turned into ACTUAL math! The price was actually what it showed on the website!)......we are super savers, so interior for our Alaska 7 night next May.....sad that the balcony is now 3.5 times our fare.....I’ll just hang out in other places with wide eyes watching the scenery haha

It’s frustrating to be on your balcony in Alaska and hear there’s a whale on the other side of the ship!  You’ll see much more up on deck anyway!  We’ll do an inside on our Alaska cruise too. Save the money for tours, etc. 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RhondaC said:

It’s frustrating to be on your balcony in Alaska and hear there’s a whale on the other side of the ship!  You’ll see much more up on deck anyway!  We’ll do an inside on our Alaska cruise too. Save the money for tours, etc. 😀

Yessss adventures off the ship are worth forgoing a view from the room....