New Cruises on Website

Ataraxia

There is a general rule of thumb that prices don't rise before 10am on launch day to give those who want to book without pre-registering the chance to lock-in the same launch price.

There onwards fluid-pricing applies which is a rather complex model is not purely based on % of cabins sold on specific cruise. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, molecrochip said:

...There onwards fluid-pricing applies which is a rather complex model is not purely based on % of cabins sold on specific cruise. 

It sure is. Single cabins are often more expensive than solo occupancy even at launch, which on the face of it seems bonkers but I guess they have some sort of rationale behind this. I've only ever once had a single cabin because all other times (and not always at launch date) whilst they have had availability, it has been cheaper to book a double.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Only thing is how many of those were transferred bookings.  I only mention that because my TA said he was doing a lot of bookings, but also a lot of transfers, like mine.

I think quite a lot, lots of us were waiting for the new cruises coming out to use FCC or transfer cruises. 

• Like 2

On 11/14/2021 at 11:52 AM, jeanlyon said:

I think the prices stay the same until December.

I have been looking at a canary cruise on Ventura for May 23 checked my work for hols today checked cruise tonight it's gone up £300 per cabin that's a lot I need 2 cabins