New Year's Odyssey now at capacity

1 hour ago, chiguypaul said:

Not sure what you're inferring. All I'm doing is telling people what they told me. It's not 100% capacity.

100% full pre covid capacity or post covid 50% to 70% capacity.

Iamcruzin... who thinks that's what Biker 19 was inferring.

• Thanks 1

You guys crack me up. All I'm saying is, I asked the RCL rep what the occupancy capacity is on the ship and they said this sailing was capped at 70% and they are no longer taking new reservations. Read it how you want. Do the math how you want. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Right from RC as the max occupancy.

I'm having a tough time imagining how they squeezed so many more 3/4 cabins into the same basic space as the rest of the Q class. At max capacity she'll be at 131%, though Spectrum seems to be at 132%! All of the other ships in the fleet range 118-122% max capacity.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

I'm having a tough time imagining how they squeezed so many more 3/4 cabins into the same basic space as the rest of the Q class. At max capacity she'll be at 131%, though Spectrum seems to be at 132%! All of the other ships in the fleet range 118-122% max capacity.

A big storage room on Deck 1 full of cots?

On 11/8/2021 at 10:19 AM, chiguypaul said:

The New Year's Eve Odyssey is no longer available for booking. It was taken off line earlier today. RCL said it was at capacity.

My navigator sailing for DEc 20 and 24 was off for just over a week and showed back up today with lots of cabins available.  Don't be surprised to see yours show back up.

• Like 1

A dozen 

On 11/9/2021 at 4:51 AM, Biker19 said:

A dozen or so extra cabins, but 600 extra beds. Must of been designed before social distancing. 🤨