Harmony OTS - check in conundrum...

bgoff60

Traveling Jan 2nd on Harmony OTS.  Group of 4. (My wife and I and our son and his wife)

We are Diamond.  They ae emerald.  Our TA (we think as we have had several re-prices and other 'oddities' that have happened to our 'Lift and shift reservation from over a year ago...) has my wife checking in at 11 am.  The other 3 are at 11:30.  We have been checking every other day on line to see if an earlier slot might have opened.  Nope.  Question:  Can use 3 with the 30 minute later time show up with my wife and check in with here?

TIA...

40 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

Traveling Jan 2nd on Harmony OTS.  Group of 4. (My wife and I and our son and his wife)

We are Diamond.  They ae emerald.  Our TA (we think as we have had several re-prices and other 'oddities' that have happened to our 'Lift and shift reservation from over a year ago...) has my wife checking in at 11 am.  The other 3 are at 11:30.  We have been checking every other day on line to see if an earlier slot might have opened.  Nope.  Question:  Can use 3 with the 30 minute later time show up with my wife and check in with here?

TIA...

I’d not fret over 30 minutes 

I have been on six cruises since start up. Some of the ports are strict when it comes to check in times and some are not. We just got off the Harmony yesterday. When we checked in I accidentally got in the line that was a half hour earlier than our check in. I had no problem whatsoever. If you tried to check in hours earlier it’s possible they may make you wait.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cigar King said:

On our recent Harmony arrival, they paid no attention to the check in times at all.  

So I stayed up until midnight to get an early check-in time for no reason?  So there will probably be a huge crowd trying to check-in at 11:00?  I was hoping to get a jump on entertainment and dining reservations since everything has to be scheduled after boarding.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, bgoff60 said:

TIA...

Should not be a problem.  Both Times on my Sept. Oasis and Dec. 5th Mariner sail, they were more interested in the vaccine card and the test results.

33 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

So I stayed up until midnight to get an early check-in time for no reason?  So there will probably be a huge crowd trying to check-in at 11:00?  I was hoping to get a jump on entertainment and dining reservations since everything has to be scheduled after boarding.

Good chance you can make all reservations on the App once inside the terminal.

21 hours ago, bgoff60 said:

Question:  Can use 3 with the 30 minute later time show up with my wife and check in with here?

yes. When you get to the port, show your wife's SetSail Pass with the 11 am on it - they'll put you in that line. We got to the port at 10:50, and were in that line immediately. They do check the pass, but only one of them. 🙂

Yes, there was already a large crowd there at the time, but the staff checked the passes and sent the ones with later times to a different line corresponding to their check-in time.

• Like 1