Connie / M-Class: What are the Best Aft-Facing Cabins & Floors

Von & John

Good Morning...

We are excited to experience an Aft-Facing Cabin for the first time!!!

What are the best aft-facing cabins & the best floors for these cabins?

On the deck plans they appear to have the same size balconies...

But looks can be deceiving 🙂 

On the cruise we are booking - they currently have 7203, 8185 & 9160 available...

I have seen other cabins available in my research process - I believe the travel agents & booking companies are releasing the cabins back to Celebrity...
Would love to hear thoughts on ALL Aft-Facing Cabins - in case they release more...

On the M-Class Spreadsheet - I find info for 7203 but not the other 2...

Thanks All & Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

Cheers - Von & John

(I did start another topic the other day - However, I believe the title was too specific to elicit additional feedback) 

Edited by Von & John

53 minutes ago, Von & John said:

On the cruise we are booking - they currently have 7203, 8185 & 9160 available...

On the M-Class Spreadsheet - I find info for 7203 but not the other 2...

Since you aren't asking about FV or AQ, of the three you've listed, my first choice would be 8185, then 7203, then 9160.  In that order.  All three are great cabins.  You'll get ceiling noise from 9160 but not enough to turn it down if other two are gone.

Edited by goofysmom99
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

Since you aren't asking about FV or AQ, of the three you've listed, my first choice would be 8185, then 7203, then 9160.  In that order.  All three are great cabins.  You'll get ceiling noise from 9160 but not enough to turn it down if other two are gone.

Thanks!

Hoping for info on All...
The ones listed are the ones currently available today - but the availability come & go - due to TA & Booking Company Release and would love to know for future cruises &/or availability later on this cruise...
Are there specific reasons you prefer 8185 vs. 7203?

For what it is worth, Deck 7 aft balcony is deeper than Deck 8 which is deeper than Deck 9 aft balconies.

I would stay away from 9160 because it is directly below a public deck.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Von & John said:

Are there specific reasons you prefer 8185 vs. 7203?

Deck 8 is my first choice merely for the sailaway views since it's a wee bit higher.  I have Deck 7 afts booked on two upcoming cruises as they were the ones available.  I'd take Deck 9 before something on the side; the noise isn't bad.  I sleep with white noise app thru a Bose speaker = you could be hammering above and I wouldn't hear it.  If afts are gone, then I usually try for the C1s on Deck 6 (6135/6, 6143/4).  After that, I just get something close to the mid or aft elevators.

• Thanks 1

I've been in those cabins on Deck 8 and Deck 7, and they're all great.  I like Deck 8 because when you use those aft stairs it's just a quick and easy two flights up to the buffet.  Deck 7 and it's just two flights down to the dining room and all the Deck 5 stuff like Cellar Masters, etc.

To this day I'm still sad that the aft lift bank and stairs were eliminated from S and E Class ships.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to All for sharing your experiences!

Finally back on CC...  Hectic week!!

We did book 7203... 

It was a good thing we had it on hold - the other 2 Aft-Facing Cabins were booked, as we were working through the other details...

Making Final Payment today - need to finalize our Annual Travel Insurance Policy first.

Interestingly - the FV's appeared to have been released to 2 Pax sometime this week & all cabins went up substantially... 

A regular balcony now costs more than our Aft-Facing (C1) cost @ the time of booking!

I will update the M-Class Spreadsheet after our cruise 🙂 

Thanks Again & Cheers All  --  Von & John

42 minutes ago, Von & John said:

Thanks to All for sharing your experiences!

Finally back on CC...  Hectic week!!

We did book 7203... 

It was a good thing we had it on hold - the other 2 Aft-Facing Cabins were booked, as we were working through the other details...

Making Final Payment today - need to finalize our Annual Travel Insurance Policy first.

Interestingly - the FV's appeared to have been released to 2 Pax sometime this week & all cabins went up substantially... 

A regular balcony now costs more than our Aft-Facing (C1) cost @ the time of booking!

I will update the M-Class Spreadsheet after our cruise 🙂 

Thanks Again & Cheers All  --  Von & John

I hope you enjoy your cruise and cabin.

• Thanks 1