"Have it all" package....what's not included...?

Qcruise

36 minutes ago, Linguist208 said:

Not according to the pricing, and we didn't get it. You may have a better travel agent than I.

I don't remember it being part of the promo when we booked in 2020 but it shows up under OBC on the invoice. I will use for sure.

On 3/3/2022 at 2:38 PM, VMax1700 said:

In the recent past there have been two different 'Have it All' promos.

The first promo included Signature Beverage Package, Signature Dining Package (ship dependant Pinnacle Grill + Tamarind/Canelleto)  and Tips/Hotel Charge/Crew Incentive, but NO WiFi.

The second more recent promo has Signature Beverage Package, Signature Dining Package, Surf WiFi and Credit for ship's excursions, but NOT the Crew Incentive. 

It's interesting (and confusing) how they change the package all the time but still call it the "Have It All Package". I purchased under yet another version of the Have It All Promotion some time ago and got: 

Signature Beverage

Signature Dining Package (2 restaurants, Pinnacle + Tamarind/Canelleto)

Pre-Paid Crew Appreciation

7-Day Premium Internet

No shore excursion credit

After making the necessary adjustments to the promotion I purchased versus the current HIA promotion, the price for our stateroom category is over $400 per person more (meaning I could book the current promotion, purchase a dinner at Tamarind, pre-pay the gratuities, and upgrade the internet package to Premium and would still spend $400+ less per person). Which is not making me happy -- but I'm past the final payment date so from what I understand there's not much I can do about it. I booked online, no TA or a HAL PCC. An extra $800 for the two of us would be nice, though. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, lderochi said:

It's interesting (and confusing) how they change the package all the time but still call it the "Have It All Package". I purchased under yet another version of the Have It All Promotion some time ago and got: 

Signature Beverage

Signature Dining Package (2 restaurants, Pinnacle + Tamarind/Canelleto)

Pre-Paid Crew Appreciation

7-Day Premium Internet

No shore excursion credit

After making the necessary adjustments to the promotion I purchased versus the current HIA promotion, the price for our stateroom category is over $400 per person more (meaning I could book the current promotion, purchase a dinner at Tamarind, pre-pay the gratuities, and upgrade the internet package to Premium and would still spend $400+ less per person). Which is not making me happy -- but I'm past the final payment date so from what I understand there's not much I can do about it. I booked online, no TA or a HAL PCC. An extra $800 for the two of us would be nice, though. 

Call the HAL online booking reservation number and ask what your options are.  You have nothing to lose and might get lucky.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EMc&DrS said:

Does anyone have a link to what beverages/brands are currently included in the signature drink package that comes with "Have it All" as well as what's included in the more expensive "Premium package?" I'm also curious what it now costs to upgrade from signature to premium? I'm assuming both people in the stateroom have to upgrade if one chooses to do so?

Perhaps this will help: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/faq.shipboard-life.what-are-my-beverage-package-options.html

5 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

I believe that this is the current list 

1968873714_071521-BeveragePackage.pdf 1.19 MB · 2 downloads

Interesting... the document you shared says it's 15 drink limit, even on the Quench package.

Their website says the Quench package is unlimited, and included in the Signature package.

From the brochure:

> Is there a limit to the number of drinks I can have per day with the Beverage packages? The Quench and Signature packages have a daily limit of 15 beverages per day. The signature package counts Zero-Proof beverage towards the daily limit. The Elite Package has unlimited zero proof beverages and a daily limit of 15 alcoholic beverages.

From the website: 

>

SIGNATURE PACKAGE

Only $54.95 per guest/per day*

Our Signature package includes everything from our Quench Package along with your favorite premium beers, spirits, cocktails, and wines by the glass priced $11 and under.

QUENCH PACKAGE

(NON-ALCOHOLIC)

Only $17.95 per guest/per day* Quench your thirst with our nonalcoholic package which includes an unlimited variety of premium coffees such as espresso and cappuccino, juices, Coca-Cola™ products, our signature mocktails, Red Bull, and bottled waters 500ml and under.

The Signature and Elite packages have a daily limit of 15 alcoholic beverages, which includes all alcoholic beverages with a menu price of $15 or less (Elite Beverage

Package), or $11 or less (Signature Beverage Package). The Quench Beverage Package includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and bottled waters 500ml and under.

Edited by Linguist208
added info

11 minutes ago, Linguist208 said:

Interesting... the document you shared says it's 15 drink limit, even on the Quench package.

Their website says the Quench package is unlimited, and included in the Signature package.

From the brochure:

> Is there a limit to the number of drinks I can have per day with the Beverage packages? The Quench and Signature packages have a daily limit of 15 beverages per day. The signature package counts Zero-Proof beverage towards the daily limit. The Elite Package has unlimited zero proof beverages and a daily limit of 15 alcoholic beverages.

From the website: 

>

SIGNATURE PACKAGE

Only $54.95 per guest/per day*

Our Signature package includes everything from our Quench Package along with your favorite premium beers, spirits, cocktails, and wines by the glass priced $11 and under.

QUENCH PACKAGE

(NON-ALCOHOLIC)

Only $17.95 per guest/per day* Quench your thirst with our nonalcoholic package which includes an unlimited variety of premium coffees such as espresso and cappuccino, juices, Coca-Cola™ products, our signature mocktails, Red Bull, and bottled waters 500ml and under.

The Signature and Elite packages have a daily limit of 15 alcoholic beverages, which includes all alcoholic beverages with a menu price of $15 or less (Elite Beverage

Package), or $11 or less (Signature Beverage Package). The Quench Beverage Package includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and bottled waters 500ml and under.

Just more confusion and not a great selection of gins or Bourbons on either package. I prefer Bombay Blue Saphire gin and Maker's Mark or Woodruff Reserve Bourbons and I do not see any of them on either package list.

13 minutes ago, Linguist208 said:

which includes an unlimited variety of

Very poor wording!  It says 'unlimited variety' it does not state 'unlimited quantity'.

I think it the rules have changed since restart and there is now a limit of 15 per day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Just more confusion and not a great selection of gins or Bourbons on either package. I prefer Bombay Blue Saphire gin and Maker's Mark or Woodruff Reserve Bourbons and I do not see any of them on either package list.

Bombay Saphire is $8.25, Maker's Mark is $9 and Woodruff Reserve is $8.50

Here is a link to Roger Jett's website which is a great source for HAL info.

https://rogerjett-photography.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Bar-Menu-2021.pdf

https://rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On my upcoming cruise in March on NS- we got the drink package, the internet package, dinner at Pinnacle, Dinner at Tamarind, 2 x$100 shore excursion credits, and prepaid gratuities as well as $50 onboard credit courtesy of my TA. I think that the promos are different in many cases depending on when and how you booked. 

• Thanks 1

We had a 32 day circumnavigation of Australia cruise booked for 2021 on the Oosterdam with a Have it all promotion of a Signature Drinks Package, one free dining experience in the Pinnacle Grill, Pre Paid Gratuities, a discount on a tour if booked by March 21 and a reduced deposit. Obviously this cruise was not able to sale due to Covid so we were rebooked on the Noordam which will depart November 12th this year. A letter from head office said all perks would be carried over.

On another email (and on the Hal site under our account) the Have it all terms have changed and there is no mention of the pre paid gratuities. I have emailed Hal over a week ago but no reply as yet. I appreciate in these troubled times they will be busy. Has anyone else had a change of conditions to their package and if so was it resolved? 

Cheers. 

My last statement which was for Final Payment did not include all the Package items that were included on the original invoice for our 3/16/22 cruise when we booked way back in Dec of 2020 when HAL cancelled our 3/21/21 cruise due to covid.  Since our booking was turned over to a TA calling HAL will do no good so I'm simply taking Page 2 of our original booking notice with me next week in case there is any question as to what we paid for.

6 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Very poor wording!  It says 'unlimited variety' it does not state 'unlimited quantity'.

I think it the rules have changed since restart and there is now a limit of 15 per day.

The Quench Beverage Package includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and bottled waters 500ml and under.

9 hours ago, Linguist208 said:

The Quench Beverage Package includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and bottled waters 500ml and under.

Copied & pasted from my upcoming cruise booking in August.

14 DAY QUENCH BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Enjoy a variety of Coca-Cola products, mocktails, juices, bottled water (sparkling 330ml or still 500ml) and Exploration’s Café Beverages. Exclusively on our Pinnacle Class ships the Quench Package also features Freestyle Coca-Cola which provides 100+ refreshing Coca-Cola flavors to choose from. The package has limit of up to 15 beverages per day. An 18% service charge will be automatically applied to your purchase. The Quench Beverage Package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage. All guests booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the package. The package excludes purchases made in the Mini Bar, In-Room Dining, bottled water larger than 500ml and beverages purchased on Half Moon Cay. Packages are non-transferable or refundable. No sharing is permitted. Participants may order only one drink at a time. Beverage Management reserves the right to evoke the package if misused and reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.

• Thanks 1

Just now, VMax1700 said:

Copied & pasted from my upcoming cruise booking in August.

14 DAY QUENCH BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Enjoy a variety of Coca-Cola products, mocktails, juices, bottled water (sparkling 330ml or still 500ml) and Exploration’s Café Beverages. Exclusively on our Pinnacle Class ships the Quench Package also features Freestyle Coca-Cola which provides 100+ refreshing Coca-Cola flavors to choose from. The package has limit of up to 15 beverages per day. An 18% service charge will be automatically applied to your purchase. The Quench Beverage Package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage. All guests booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the package. The package excludes purchases made in the Mini Bar, In-Room Dining, bottled water larger than 500ml and beverages purchased on Half Moon Cay. Packages are non-transferable or refundable. No sharing is permitted. Participants may order only one drink at a time. Beverage Management reserves the right to evoke the package if misused and reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.

Sorry, fonts and sizes are all over the place and I cannot edit the post.

I can only suggest that you time and date stamp that 'unlimited' information and take it with you to present at Guest Services.  

And the Elite Package is limited to 15 drinks per day too!  Copy from 'Indulgences' for my August cruise.

14 DAY ELITE SIGNATURE BEVERAGE PACKAGE

If a Signature Beverage Package or Elite Beverage Package is purchased before your cruise, each guest over 21 years of age who is booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the same package. If this package is not purchased for each guest prior to the cruise, the stateroom account will be charged for the guests who have not purchased the package

Our premium, Elite Beverage Package allows you to select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, sodas, bottled water (sparkling 330ml or still 16oz) & coffee. Only on the ms Koningsdam & ms Nieuw Statendam, the package includes Freestyle Coca-Cola which provides 100+ refreshing Coca-Cola flavors to choose from. Includes any beverage priced at $15.00 or lower (up to 15 beverages per day). Prices are per day at $49.95 if pre-booked online compared to $59.95 if purchased on board. A 18% service charge will be automatically applied to your purchase.

Here is what we have for our upcoming cruise in March on N. Statendam. I will be sure to bring my booking invoice with me just in case. I do see that the Have it All Perks are listed as such while the reduced deposit and Pre-Paid Gratuities are not listed as HIA.

834604319_ScreenShot2022-03-11at10_49_31AM.png.3435d22dfe1328e2ade4acb968b8a4b7.png

Edited by mr. godfredo

On 3/10/2022 at 3:03 PM, VMax1700 said:

Very poor wording indeed, since there can't possibly be an "unlimited variety" - the variety will inherently be limited to what's on board, and if somehow it weren't, it would still be limited to what exists on earth.

On the main topic, Have It All is already confusing since it's the name they always use for their more-inclusive fares, but what's included is always different depending on the current promo. My original 2020 cruise (booked in August of 2019) that got canceled had the Signature Dining Package and $200 OBC per person. The rebooked 2021 cruise had the Signature Dining and Signature Beverage packages, plus prepaid gratuities. And my current booking for 2022 has Signature Dining and Beverage packages, internet, and $100 shore excursion credit per person. So, if a newbie to HAL asks "What's HIA generally include?", well, there's really no way to answer that.

On 3/10/2022 at 10:06 AM, DaveOKC said:

Call the HAL online booking reservation number and ask what your options are.  You have nothing to lose and might get lucky.

Reporting back. Well, that was the easiest thing I’ve done in a while. As I said, I’m paid in full and past final payment date. The hold time was longer than the transaction date. No problem changing to the current promotion, saving me a really nice chunk of money. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 8:16 AM, EMc&DrS said:

I'm also curious what it now costs to upgrade from signature to premium? I'm assuming both people in the stateroom have to upgrade if one chooses to do so?

I was not able to upgrade the Have-it-All Signature package to Elite on my March 13th Rotterdam cruise, according to guest services. I did not try after at a bar, or push the issue, so it might be doable depending on who you ask. 

On 2/3/2022 at 3:13 PM, Qcruise said:

I've not been on these boards since the covid took away our favorite way to vacation....now we're supposed to finally try HAL aboard the Rotterdam in 

April after two cancellations.  I read in a recent review that tips and taxes are not included in the beverage package.  In the description it says "service charges included"....so what does that mean...?  We're used to Princess and they don't charge anything if you buy the package.  Thanks for any clarification....

An 18% Service Charge is automatically applied to all Beverage Purchases,

11 hours ago, silversneakers said:

An 18% Service Charge is automatically applied to all Beverage Purchases,

And the service charge is part of what you pay for the beverage packages.  The Signature Beverage Package is currently $53.04 per day - maximum 15 drinks (includes 18% gratuity)

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 12:06 PM, regnig said:

My last statement which was for Final Payment did not include all the Package items that were included on the original invoice for our 3/16/22 cruise when we booked way back in Dec of 2020 when HAL cancelled our 3/21/21 cruise due to covid.  Since our booking was turned over to a TA calling HAL will do no good so I'm simply taking Page 2 of our original booking notice with me next week in case there is any question as to what we paid for.

Hi there, did you have any luck sorting out your issue? I still haven't heard back from HAL from my email enquiry regarding their (seemingly) change to their HIA package.

Any help appreciated.