The Premier Beverage Package - package includes one souvenir tumbler?

Tonsoffun44

If supplies last/availability  - is this found in our cabin if pre-booked the package or have to go somewhere to collect it. 

If we bring it to a bar is it filled with any non-alcoholic beverages we order since they are "fountain drinks". 

Does the tumbler have the cruise line name/logo on it? 

How many oz does it hold? 

We also got them on the Sky over Christmas. They were in our cabin when we arrived and you can have them filled at any bar with fountain drinks including tap water. You can also get them filled with just ice if you like. I hope you get them!

Princess Tumbler.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, crawford said:

Is the tumbler an exclusive to those with a beverage package vs. Princes Plus? We had Plus last week and did not receive a tumbler. One less thing to take home. 😄

we had Plus and got them ...

58 minutes ago, sttopmh said:

Did NOT receive them on the Regal 01/14/22 - 01/22/22. But I did notice a few passengers with them. Perhaps they brought them.

We were on Regal 12/29 - 1/14 with Plus and got them each leg.  If I had known they were running low, I would have left some for you.  Gotta love Princess (in)consistencies!! 😁

Got one on the Sky in December.  It was branded as Holland America and the person delivering it to the cabin said it was because we had purchased the coffee package.  We did not get one on the Regal this month and also had the coffee package.  It appears inconsistent in how/when they are given. 

Those little inconsistencies are a pet peeve of mine.  Princess really needs to do a better job at making sure that they don't make their customers left wondering or have to ask for things that are listed as included.  Just make sure it's there.  It just doesn't seem like it is that hard to do.

there used to be locations selling the packages onboard on embarkation day for those who did not pre purchase  the packages on board and you'd get them then. Could you go to one of those locations and ask for one per person for those that have the package??  Or, I'll just pack some of the ones I have and sell them on my next cruise 🤣 But they did used to give them out for all the drink packages.

Edited by Moondogy

On 2/22/2022 at 11:02 AM, MustangGT said:

We were on Regal 12/29 - 1/14 with Plus and got them each leg.  If I had known they were running low, I would have left some for you.  Gotta love Princess (in)consistencies!! 😁

No problem. We had two from a previous cruise, but could not find them. Probably donated or sold at a garage sale.

10 hours ago, Moondogy said:

there used to be locations selling the packages onboard on embarkation day for those who did not pre purchase  the packages on board and you'd get them then. Could you go to one of those locations and ask for one per person for those that have the package??  Or, I'll just pack some of the ones I have and sell them on my next cruise 🤣 But they did used to give them out for all the drink packages.

I didn’t see any sales tables on Regal in January.

I asked at a bar on deck 15 last week on the Caribbean P. - was told to ask at front desk - went there and they did not have them but the agent went down to deck 5 and came back with one.  This is our 7th week on the ship and I have only seen 1 person using one. 

• Like 1