Riveria Room Service Menu Feb '22

dj_crusin

I have seen a few requests for a room service menu.  Here is something I pieced together from the TV Room Service Menu on the Riviera during our Feb 7, 2022 cruise.  Please excuse the quality but it's the best I could do!

1921081563_RoomService1.jpg.0c12cd4dc6a5dd71b258f8f29726a6d5.jpg

594429163_RoomService2.jpg.efccc5c50e05ea8b66962f079b253cb8.jpg

2119205603_RoomService3.jpg.c247560a648e579d855bfbe3fa738b8f.jpg

363206350_RoomService4.jpg.44225fdcf90b64a575739a569cfc97da.jpg

450712095_RoomService5.jpg.338a3762d41046ed872172343be6a2f0.jpg

Edited by dj_crusin
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

No, this is for Penthouse.  We sailed Jan 2022 with friends who were Concierge Veranda and their menu was much more limited.  We were served beautiful fruit platters for breakfast, they got bowls of diced fruit.  Veranda breakfast choices much more limited than PH.

• Like 3

Why post a menu for penthouse only? Most of us are in regular cabins.

I got all excited thinking this was for all of us. Hate the class distinctions. Got away from Celebrity for that very reason. Those in suites get treated royally, the rest in steerage are treated as such. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

Why post a menu for penthouse only? Most of us are in regular cabins.

Maybe the person that posted does not have access to  steerage  menus ??

It was nice that they took the time  for others to post the info they had

Maybe those options are for all

they have upgraded the Room service  menus

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/media/2021/OCEANIA+CRUISES+REVEALS+NEXT+PHASE+OF+OCEANIANEXT+ENHANCEMENTS+Culinary+Expansions+Include+New+In+Room+Dining+Menus+Wine+Tasting+Programs+and+More/

Though to each their own. Did room service one morning on the 12/13-23/21 Riviera cruise to W. Caribbean (A4 Concierge). I found I much preferred going up to Waves and interacting with the passengers and crew. Had some fascinating conversations with the piano player and the environmental officer. Loved my Sun Salutation smoothie each morning looking out starboard usually at table 7 or 10. I found the room balcony worked best for me after dinner in the evening. 

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Maybe the person that posted does not have access to  steerage  menus ??

It was nice that they took the time  for others to post the info they had

Maybe those options are for all

they have upgraded the Room service  menus

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/media/2021/OCEANIA+CRUISES+REVEALS+NEXT+PHASE+OF+OCEANIANEXT+ENHANCEMENTS+Culinary+Expansions+Include+New+In+Room+Dining+Menus+Wine+Tasting+Programs+and+More/

Yes, that menu appears to be what is mentioned as being available to all cabins in the link you provided.

IIRC the difference for the higher level cabins...concierge veranda and above...is that they can order from the Grand Dining Room menu during lunch and dinner hours.

And for the poster who asked about breakfast, the link you provided says:

"In addition, the most important meal of the day has been enhanced with the addition of a full hot breakfast for all staterooms and suites. Guests can choose from an array of options including eggs prepared to one’s liking (scrambled, over easy, hard-boiled, etc.), omelets, avocado toast, pancakes or French toast along with sides including bacon, sausage, and hash browns. The in-room dining remains complimentary to all guests"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

Yes, that menu appears to be what is mentioned as being available to all cabins in the link you provided.

IIRC the difference for the higher level cabins...concierge veranda and above...is that they can order from the Grand Dining Room menu during lunch and dinner hours.

"In addition, the most important meal of the day has been enhanced with the addition of a full hot breakfast for all staterooms and suites. Guests can choose from an array of options including eggs prepared to one’s liking (scrambled, over easy, hard-boiled, etc.), omelets, avocado toast, pancakes or French toast along with sides including bacon, sausage, and hash browns. The in-room dining remains complimentary to all guests"

Thank you.

53 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

Yes  before only Concierge & above had the hot breakfast items  so an improvement for those in the lower cabins 

I prefer to get out for breakfast  but that is my personal choice

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Yes  before only Concierge & above had the hot breakfast items  so an improvement for those in the lower cabins 

I prefer to get out for breakfast  but that is my personal choice

Big change......   However one problem still exists...  SPACE.....  in cabins below PH there is darn little space for food trays and table space..   Yes, they have a board but that is tenuous at best.   Meals in the cabin...with multi courses and stuff can be a real juggling act.  and don't even think about on the veranda unless in port unless your into wind. in my experience...     Try it...and  see. 

I go out where I get served and retain my sanity, ( such as it is)