Edocs and luggage tags

mbddisney

3 minutes ago, PatC said:

May be a a glitch in their web site.  I don't sail until May 6 and it already has our edocs ready to print.  This has NEVER happened before.  We have done 30 cruises but since edocs never had them ready this early.  Call and see what's going on if you need to.

Click the link.   Nothing will happen.    I have cruises as far out as 2024 that also show available. 

From what I can see it is a site wise issue.    Usually with Celebrity their IT department doesn't work on weekends so I'm not holding my breath.   I've seen it happen many times when they have a new promotion e.g. 25% off Sale.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, vettegal99 said:

We are sailing April 3.  Was able to print luggage tags yesterday.  View and print edocs doesn’t work.  Never had this problem before

Yes I saw luggage tags available today also.  Someone said edocs March 7th I believe.

I can’t get my edocs to pull up and we are flying out tomorrow. I have my passport, my vaccine card, and luggage tags. Planning to show my express pass and emed Covid test results form my iPhone. Hope that is acceptable!! I can’t even click on edocs. 

5 minutes ago, Jey01 said:

I can’t get my edocs to pull up and we are flying out tomorrow. I have my passport, my vaccine card, and luggage tags. Planning to show my express pass and emed Covid test results form my iPhone. Hope that is acceptable!! I can’t even click on edocs. 

We showed ours on our phone in January and had no problem.....

For our March 28 Silhoutette sailing I have been able to print out my luggage tags but still not able to order them.  I have not been able to print my edoc's yet but have printed our boarding passes.  

Can you still get Celebrity to mail you luggage tags?  If not, how can you print and attach them to luggage?  On some cruises, we never got tags. When we showed up at the pier, the porters wrote our cabin # on tags and attached them to our bags.  Do they still do that.

Just now, Redtravel said:

Can you still get Celebrity to mail you luggage tags?  If not, how can you print and attach them to luggage?  On some cruises, we never got tags. When we showed up at the pier, the porters wrote our cabin # on tags and attached them to our bags.  Do they still do that.

Some are posting no mailed luggage tags(?)

Print your luggage tags at home using your printer. Buy clear plastic luggage tag holders (from amazon) and attach them to your luggage before leaving to go over to the embarkation port. 

Yes the porters will give you luggage tags at the embarkation port. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Redtravel said:

See the post from Sam two posts before yours.

Anyone know if you can save boarding passes in an iPhone wallet?  I am new to iPhone.

Edit:  I ask because this year I can use the app but not next year.  (Eclipse)

Edited by zitsky

17 minutes ago, Redtravel said:

We did a move up and they did that for us.

1 minute ago, George C said:

I hope they continue with sending suites luggage tags .

We are in a Sky Suite on our upcoming cruise this month and I have not been able to order luggage tags.  I believe they may have stopped mailing them for all except possibly the higher level suites. 

Just now, George C said:

I hope they continue with sending suites luggage tags .

I hope they continue sending EVERYBODY luggage tags but that doesn’t seem likely.

More likely they will send (I guess) to suite pax.  But I have no idea.

8 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

We are in a Sky Suite on our upcoming cruise this month and I have not been able to order luggage tags.  I believe they may have stopped mailing them for all except possibly the higher level suites. 

No, not even sending them to higher level suites.  

33 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Anyone know if you can save boarding passes in an iPhone wallet?  I am new to iPhone.

You can't save to Apple Wallet -  You also can't add a photo of it to the wallet.  Apples suggest you create a folder in Photos  with a name like "Boarding Pass" for quick access.

BTW I would guess that Ellipse will be available in the App once the ship becomes active again. 

13 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

You can't save to Apple Wallet -  You also can't add a photo of it to the wallet.  Apples suggest you create a folder in Photos  with a name like "Boarding Pass" for quick access.

BTW I would guess that Ellipse will be available in the App once the ship becomes active again. 

Ok thanks.  Would be great *if* the Eclipse is supported……

34 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Ok thanks.  Would be great *if* the Eclipse is supported……

I would expect it to be back.   I know it was active prior to the shut down.     Just my gut feel but I would say it will be active as soon as the regulations of Canadian Covid are clarified or if they renew the amendment that allows cruise ships to sail out of Seattle to Alaska without a foreign stop

Just guessing the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

For my cruise in March I was able to save my boarding passes in my IPhone wallet.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bjahil47 said:

For my cruise in March I was able to save my boarding passes in my IPhone wallet.

I stand corrected.     Thanks for correcting me.   

I just looked at my boarding pass and at the bottom it says "ADD TO APPLE WALLET"   I pressed it and it allowed me to add both at the same time. 

I noticed that it doesn't have a big Suite Band on it like the Celebrity App but at least in small print it does say Suite and PAAL

Edited by Jim_Iain

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I stand corrected.     Thanks for correcting me.   

I just looked at my boarding pass and at the bottom it says "ADD TO APPLE WALLET"   I pressed it and it allowed me to add both at the same time. 

I noticed that it doesn't have a big Suite Band on it like the Celebrity App but at least in small print it does say Suite and PAAL

You are welcome!  I have learned so much from all your posts so glad I could repay it!  

Bonnie