How are the Swans doing 2022??

Because of recent history, I kept thinking the Bombers would keep coming back, but they had the fumbles like we had last week.  Good solid win for Sydney, it was one that we were expected to win and just had to, because it gets tough over the next few weeks.

Wow, not as close as I thought it would be. We have been at a college reunion and are about to get on a plane, so I haven't been able to track this. Thanks for filling me in.

Possum, sorry but we really needed a win after last week 🙂

Go Swans!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah no, I think we're not coming back from this, barring a miraculous turnaround. Getting smashed in possessions, contested, uncontested, stoppages, you name it. Can't go with them tonight unfortunately. We are kicking very accurately for goal, otherwise it'd be 10 goals down at halftime.

46 minutes ago, losfp said:

barring a miraculous turnaround.

Well.... halfway there. Good comeback quarter by Swans has Carlton leading by 17 at 3/4 time.  Much better fight in that quarter, but still a lot of work to do.

I am still trying to catch up with things after our trip. Disappointed in the Swans this week, but as you say, on to next week.

In related news, they are starting to show games on TV here. Early morning--Crows-Saints and tomorrow night/Monday am, Dockers-Magpies. I'll watch if I'm awake but they are usually on right when I actually sleep. But, this seems a little earlier than they usually show games, so there's that.

Go Swans!

• Like 2

Josh Kennedy has been suspended for a week. And likely will miss several weeks with a hamstring strain suffered in said incident.

Some other players had niggles and knocks, but as far as I know, no one else seriously.

A come from behind victory, yay. That might have been an exciting game to watch. Glad Buddy finally woke up and contributed. What's the scuttlebutt on the Swans--playing above their capability, disappointing? I don't get to hear much from fans here 😉

Thanks again for posting Docker.

Go Swans!

Whoooooooo boy.  That was a rollercoaster ride. Did lots of shouting. Really needed that win to keep our finals hopes alive as it'll be a few tough weeks coming up.

• Like 1

"Tough few weeks". On no, that sounds bad. Going to look at the schedule now...

On a completely unrelated note, do any of you watch Below Deck Down Under? I have watched the other versions of this and started watching this one. This season has been quite fun, watching the chef vs Captain 'discussions'.

Go Swans!

We started watching a below deck series (series 4?) Out of Antigua but a couple episodes in and gave up as it all seems manufactured reality TV., which is not our thing. Too much personal dramas and not enough scenery, destination, or the boat itself.

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

We started watching a below deck series (series 4?) Out of Antigua but a couple episodes in and gave up as it all seems manufactured reality TV., which is not our thing. Too much personal dramas and not enough scenery, destination, or the boat itself.

I agree, we watched some of that one. The people they hire are so immature I really wonder if all younger folks are like that. Plus, it drives me crazy when they say "like" every other word. I guess I'm just old.

And, all you kids get offa my lawn 😁 (Do you use that expression down under??)