How are the Swans doing 2022??

34 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Not sure where the score keepers went. At least I have come home.

5EF74DB7-CB79-4A0A-BA8B-0140BFA8B26E.thumb.png.bd87a5581ae28afa64102fb498d8c5af.png

Thanks Adrian, I was in the garden and forgot to add the final score. Now watching Cats v Eagles. 

3 hours ago, Docker123 said:

Not sure where the score keepers went. At least I have come home.

5EF74DB7-CB79-4A0A-BA8B-0140BFA8B26E.thumb.png.bd87a5581ae28afa64102fb498d8c5af.png

I had child minding responsibilities, lovely 4 hours hours with my 6 year old granddaughter. A bit of shopping, and some dinner in between lots of playing. Had her to myself as Rosie has picked up a cold after returning from the top end warmth.

• Like 1

We are usually terrible after the bye. Don't know why.  You would think they would work on it after being terrible after the bye for years!

I didn't watch the game as I was at another event. Guess I won't be watching the replay or highlights, by the sound of it, it won't be worth it!

There's always next week.

• Like 1

Good news--Swans--St Kilda are on tonight.

Bad news--it will be at 3 am!! I will hope to wake up and catch part of it but I'm not optimistic

Thanks in advance for anyone posting the score.

BTW, now that the US has declared war on women, anyone want to sponsor me for citizenship in Australia??

Go Swans!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

Good news--Swans--St Kilda are on tonight.

Bad news--it will be at 3 am!! I will hope to wake up and catch part of it but I'm not optimistic

Thanks in advance for anyone posting the score.

BTW, now that the US has declared war on women, anyone want to sponsor me for citizenship in Australia??

Go Swans!

I feel sad that the decision was made to overturn that ruling from years ago, it will have huge ramifications  to so many.

• Like 2

Much of the game was pretty ugly to watch. Overly defensive and scrappy with lots of turnovers and errors.  Swans had a 15 minute burst in the 3rd quarter though, which was pretty great to watch and put the match beyond doubt.

But I'll take the win!

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the scores Docker. I woke up in time to catch the 2 and 3 Q, then fell asleep again. Happy for the win but the Swans looked off. Lots of missed/dropped passes and Buddy missed a goal by about 1 yard (well, maybe  a bit more than that). Still, they looked a lot better than St Kilda! Hard to believe they are on the ladder--maybe just an off game?

Go Swans!

Thanks Mic. Good start, let's hope they hang on for the win. Sounds like a better game than last week. Only game we get this week is Cats--'Roos.

I have been watching the lovely rain on the Sydney harbor cam and for about 10 minutes we got to see some pretty cockatoo's on camera. They sat on a ledge and enjoyed the rain, then flew away. One was tagged.

• Like 1