How are the Swans doing 2022??

Buddy scored a goal but it was given as a point, it was touched once through but deemed to close to call. He should have been given a 50m penalty as the man on the mark had moved.

2 bad decisions in the one action

All 3 of my teams playing this weekend got beaten by teams from Queensland. What did I do to you Queensland, you mean humid jerk.

(Lions clearly the better side tonight. They will very seriously challenge Melbourne this year. Their size and speed getting balls out of packs.. unreal.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Early start today. Buddy has Swan’s only goal

And just looking for empathy, between injury and Covid, the Eagles do not have enough listed players to fill the team, again. Bringing up players from the state league. 

BD1871BB-75A3-401E-BA60-CD4768408F72.thumb.png.9aedaee6a805265743e80c7fe5aa3f1e.png

Edited by Docker123

That was pretty bad. Gold Coast looked on top from the very start, and only inaccurate goalkicking kept us in it for a while. But constantly turning the ball over and not taking our own chances put paid to any sort of comeback. In a bit of a hole at the moment, next week against Essendon is a must win if we are to get back on track.

1 minute ago, losfp said:

That was pretty bad. Gold Coast looked on top from the very start, and only inaccurate goalkicking kept us in it for a while. But constantly turning the ball over and not taking our own chances put paid to any sort of comeback. In a bit of a hole at the moment, next week against Essendon is a must win if we are to get back on track.

Agree with first part but I can't for your last sentence. Go Bombers! Although I fully expect a Swan's win.

1 hour ago, Docker123 said:

Big showdown at 7.25 this evening.

Nowhiner’s Sydney Swans vs Possum’s Essendon Bombers. 

Live from the SCG.

2 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Swans 5.5 (35) to the Bombers 2.3 (15) at quarter time.

Swans looking good. Too strong at the moment.

• Like 1