VeriFly

travelplus

5 hours ago, Aosborn said:

I'm having issues uploading my negative test result  from today. I received my negative rapid antigen test today from CVS for my Monday Cruise on the Radiance.  The message i'm getting says The selected test type is outside of the allowed range. Has anyone else had this issue? 

Have you tried to upload a different test result format?

I had issue with the PDF downloaded from Walgreens, but if I used the PDF downloaded from the lab, it worked for me. Granted we are using different pharmacy / test method, you could give it a try.

Edited by mkkao924

At check in for the Liberty yesterday they asked if we had used the app. I showed them the results and they looked at our passports and never asked for our vaccination cards nor test results.

Honestly, saved perhaps 5 minutes (if that) over Liberty check in two weeks ago without the app.

Tom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kilkoyne said:

I signed up for Verifly even though I don't see how having to look at a vaccine card and immunization paperwork would add that much time to checking in. 🤔

Have you cruised since the return to the sea?

Edited by jimbo5544

3 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

At check in for the Liberty yesterday they asked if we had used the app. I showed them the results and they looked at our passports and never asked for our vaccination cards nor test results.

Honestly, saved perhaps 5 minutes (if that) over Liberty check in two weeks ago without the app.

Tom

Thanks for sharing.  My experience was it saved only few seconds since they only glance at your test and vax card but took me much longer to populate the app

1 minute ago, kilkoyne said:

I cruised in Sept 2021 with MSC. It took less than a minute to show my vaccine card and neg covid test.

Well, in Carnival land that takes more time, then multiple time 5800 (MG).  People taking each item out, looking for some and then the next and the next, then putting them away vs already done, showing them the green check and moving on.  It is MUCH shorter time wise.  Maybe you are more organized than the average cruisere.  BY FAR, the longest part of check in on each of our 5 cruises without verily was this check in.  Now, the ENTIRE process is done by showing the green check.  

36 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Well, in Carnival land that takes more time, then multiple time 5800 (MG).  People taking each item out, looking for some and then the next and the next, then putting them away vs already done, showing them the green check and moving on.  It is MUCH shorter time wise.  Maybe you are more organized than the average cruisere.  BY FAR, the longest part of check in on each of our 5 cruises without verily was this check in.  Now, the ENTIRE process is done by showing the green check.  

Here's a question. 

I paid to have a covid test performed at Carnival's terminal. I was nervous about waiting in line forever so I made an appt for a covid test today at CVS so I could complete the Verifly process.

Well I looked at the app again today and noticed there was an option to pick that I have a reservation for a covid test at the terminal. Should I cancel the CVS appt now that I know I can complete my Verifly? The only reason I made the CVS appt was because I didn't want to arrive at the terminal without the Verifly completed.

I tried again this morning but now it will only let me enter my test result with today's date but date of test was yesterday. I guess the App is just having problems letting fully vaxed submit with the 3 days which was yesterday. I will just print out my results and skip the app now I guess.

24 minutes ago, Aosborn said:

I tried again this morning but now it will only let me enter my test result with today's date but date of test was yesterday. I guess the App is just having problems letting fully vaxed submit with the 3 days which was yesterday. I will just print out my results and skip the app now I guess.

You should try with with todays date and report what happens.  It could give you the green check mark and at worst be rejected which puts you in the same situation you’re in right now; you have nothing to lose

2 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

I have seen people get quite flustered by shuffling around their paperwork and never understood why they didn’t have anything sorted.  I keep my vax card in my passport and my test result screenshot as the most recent photo.  In Nola in dec took them no more than 3 seconds each to validate the vax and test.  Same with celebrity in FLL, I have cruised them 3 times since the restart, same 3 second glance

Hi,

We boarded the Panorama 3 hours ago .  

To check In:

The Rep asked if I had VeriFLY on my phone. Nope. But, here are my documents … in my hand ready to show her. No fuss.  😄

My documents were:

*Current Passport

*Printed Negative Covid Test from CVS

*Printed Boarding Pass

Easy Peasy … both of us were ready and were done with this process in a few moments. As expected.

Oh ….  I just made Platinum🤪!!

So, excited to be directed to the queue where not one person was waiting. WOWIE!! The regular line was 3 lines … you know like a Disney Loop Line. 

Now, we ALL had to wait till about Noon for the doors to board were opened.  

There is NO SIGNAGE to tell guests where to wait in this space.  

I’m thinking they could have PLACARDS on the walls. Or something like Southwest Air does. Otherwise it was just a flusterf**k of people crowding around waiting for those magical doors to open. All mixed up … Priority, A01, A02 etc. People shoving past arch other … oh the ‘normal’ times we all missed. 🤨

There ya go … at least that’s our experience today.

🛳🛳

Bobbi

Check in this morning using Verifly this morning on Mardi Gras with Verifly was great.  So glad I didn't have to dig those documents out and risk losing them... which I am prone to do. Loved it. The uploading process was easy too... not sure why everyone has has so many issues. I'm all about it. 

10 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Agreed, so many people saying "it didn't save ME any time" aren't seeing the big picture.  Having everything pre-verified allows the staff checking to do so much easier, it takes the guesswork out of it for them entirely too.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 3:20 PM, 1city@atime said:

We just used the Verifly App last week. It was super easy. I did bring the hard copies with me. When we checked in they wanted to see Verifly. After they looked at the App, they stamped our boarding pass and we were on our way. With technology not always being 100%, you should have your copies. I never want any reason to not be able to board the ship.

We just got off the Valor yesterday. We experienced the exact same thing.

Tried to utilize this system and it was very difficult. We couldn't get our photos to ever load. When we got in the Cruise terminal and told the attendant about our difficulties with the system they said we still needed to show paper documents (Passport, Boarding Passes, Vaccine cards). The only document that we showed via our cell phones were the Negative Covid testing results.    

8 hours ago, jetsfan58 said:

Tried to utilize this system and it was very difficult. We couldn't get our photos to ever load. When we got in the Cruise terminal and told the attendant about our difficulties with the system they said we still needed to show paper documents (Passport, Boarding Passes, Vaccine cards). The only document that we showed via our cell phones were the Negative Covid testing results.    

Which terminal?  A few people have reported this; I can confirm Tampa doesn't require hard copies.  Still needed to show your passport.

I am getting ready to do my vaccine card for our cruise. I have the picture of it on my phone so that's easy. Confused about it saying make sure the QR code is visible.

I don't see a QR code on my card?

Any help would be appreciated as this is our first cruise since the pandemic started and don't want to screw this up.

TIA

29 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

I am getting ready to do my vaccine card for our cruise. I have the picture of it on my phone so that's easy. Confused about it saying make sure the QR code is visible.

I don't see a QR code on my card?

Any help would be appreciated as this is our first cruise since the pandemic started and don't want to screw this up.

TIA

if you don’t have a QR code you’ll need to enter the info manually

On 3/26/2022 at 9:57 AM, jimbo5544 said:

Wow....you were right. So much better having Verify. 👍👍👍

• Like 1

On 3/26/2022 at 5:20 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

So why are we still being required to test if they aren't looking at the results??  Anyone else not being asked for vax cards or test results??  We sail on our 2nd cruise since the restart on April 9.

On 3/26/2022 at 8:50 AM, kilkoyne said:

I cruised in Sept 2021 with MSC. It took less than a minute to show my vaccine card and neg covid test.

Same here for our DEC 2021 cruise.  Check-in process didn't seem any longer to us than pre-COVID. In fact, we were pleasantly surprised at how fast it went.  That was for a cruise out of NOLA on CCL.  

• Like 1