New 2022 Coral Princess Releases

14 minutes ago, stki said:

I listed both our booking numbers on the one email, but we are doing a B2B

We are doing a P & O cruise on the June Long weekend, and sent off to P & O  last week and received an email back within 2 days with the OBC added.(They have a different email address)

Thanks. I'll try listing both the bookings, June and August, and see what happens.

16 minutes ago, stki said:

We are doing a P & O cruise on the June Long weekend, and sent off to P & O  last week and received an email back within 2 days with the OBC added.(They have a different email address)

Thanks for sharing the Princess shareholder OBC email address. I'm sure it will come in handy for a lot of us here. It's been so long since we have sent it in.

Pretty please could you give us the P&O as well as I like you have cruises booked on both.

21 minutes ago, stki said:

Thanks for the address for Princess shareholder benefit. In the past, they said we had to apply by mail because email wasn't secure. I felt that was a strange excuse. I will get an up-to-date shareholder statement and  email.

The P&O address I have used in the past is   shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com. I hope that still works. If anyone has a different address I would appreciate the advice.

26 minutes ago, sewgood said:

Thanks for sharing the Princess shareholder OBC email address. I'm sure it will come in handy for a lot of us here. It's been so long since we have sent it in.

Pretty please could you give us the P&O as well as I like you have cruises booked on both.

P & O email address is shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com.

24 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Thanks for the address for Princess shareholder benefit. In the past, they said we had to apply by mail because email wasn't secure. I felt that was a strange excuse. I will get an up-to-date shareholder statement and  email.

The P&O address I have used in the past is   shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com. I hope that still works. If anyone has a different address I would appreciate the advice.

Email is so much easier. Yes that is the email address for P & O

43 minutes ago, stki said:

P & O email address is shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com.

Thanks so much for this.

We get on the next cruise after you as we are boarding on the 14th.

Enjoy your long weekend away.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 6:54 PM, stki said:

I have emailed my Cruise holiday planner twice, with no reply to my question about the payment screen not showing options on the personaliser. If the above is true, she could have emailed me back.

I always book direct, but booked with the planner for my 2 Coral Princess cruises in August. She was happy enough to take my booking, but why now no reply to my emails. Not happy, and will book direct in future.

My Planner finally emailed me back today and said that IT dept are aware of the problem???

I just checked tonight and the payment screen is now showing all options for payment

Very strange 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, S&D said:

yep,you are right Les, we also have older phones....

Sandy...You cannot get the app then for the Medallion on ye olde phones. So what happens re check in and on board bookings, shorex and drink sales etc, opening cabin doors etc?   The mind boggles. You will get to check in and given the Princess Medallion which will be as useless as an ashtray on a motor bike without the app.

Edited by NSWP
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Sandy...You cannot get the app then for the Medallion on ye olde phones. So what happens re check in and on board bookings, shorex and drink sales etc, opening cabin doors etc?   The mind boggles. You will get to check in and given the Princess Medallion which will be as useless as an ashtray on a motor bike without the app.

https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com/ this will allow you to provide info etc without a smart phone. You can also book excursions on the princess website.

• Like 2

NSWP, you don't need a smart phone app to make the medallion work. It will still open your cabin door. You can book meal times, shore excursions etc using you TV or screens which are located around the ships.  As the app is having major teething problems, this is what hundreds of current passengers are doing at the moment. So, it is not all chaos on board.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, cruiser3775 said:

NSWP, you don't need a smart phone app to make the medallion work. It will still open your cabin door. You can book meal times, shore excursions etc using you TV or screens which are located around the ships.  As the app is having major teething problems, this is what hundreds of current passengers are doing at the moment. So, it is not all chaos on board.

Thank you, I  am scared of that Princess Medallion.😵

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 1:28 PM, stki said:

I sent mine in today to P&O and I had the amount added to my account within three hours and an updated booking to show the onboard credit was emailed to me.

Five stars for their service today. 👍

1 hour ago, sewgood said:

I sent mine in today to P&O and I had the amount added to my account within three hours and an updated booking to show the onboard credit was emailed to me.

Five stars for their service today. 👍

I emailed Princess on the 4th April for my B2B cruises in August and got confirmation today 13th April that the shareholder OBC had been added . P & O only took 2 days, but still happy with the 9 days for Princess

I just got an email from Princess saying they have changed the itinerary for the 12 night August cruise out of Sydney. Essentially they have reversed the port stops after Brisbane so we go to the Conflict Islands first. The reason? Cruise ship congestion! That's right, cruise ship congestion! Am I right in thinking there are only two cruise ships operating here in August? You'd think Princess and P&O would be able to sort things out before they released their itineraries. Go figure! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I just got an email from Princess saying they have changed the itinerary for the 12 night August cruise out of Sydney. Essentially they have reversed the port stops after Brisbane so we go to the Conflict Islands first. The reason? Cruise ship congestion! That's right, cruise ship congestion! Am I right in thinking there are only two cruise ships operating here in August? You'd think Princess and P&O would be able to sort things out before they released their itineraries. Go figure! 🤣🤣🤣

They are finding hard, as Sydney & Brisbane ports haven't got their cruise schedules up yet.

41 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Cruise ship congestion!

This winter, without islands to go to, there is only the Queensland coast.

Of course there is also Eden, but attractive as that port is, winter is the least attractive time of year for it.

So however many ships are operating, they have to all fit into Airlie Beach, Cairns and Port Douglas.

It's going to get crowded there this cruise season. Which is why I was hoping the cruise lines would give some consideration to ports like Gladstone and Townsville. If only for a change of pace.

Maybe they could even ask around to see if ports like Thursday Island, Nhulunbuy or Weipa wanted any cruise ships.

9 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

It could also be seen as less risk of having covid go to the island if it is the first stop after Brisbane, although if it is onboard, then it is going to the island anyway.

9 hours ago, SinbadThePorter said:

It's going to get crowded there this cruise season. Which is why I was hoping the cruise lines would give some consideration to ports like Gladstone and Townsville. If only for a change of pace.

I had a port stop in Townsville about 11 years ago on the Pacific Sun and really enjoyed the day.

It was something different and so few cruise ships go there.

I took the ferry out to Magnetic Island and caught the local bus around the island and then came back over to town and took a stroll around the main street to buy some goodies.

Right in front of me now is a photo I took on the day of my then 10 year old niece in front of an old wooden jetty out on Magnetic island.

Is there some reason why not many ships call there?