Junior suite boarding early

2 hours ago, nivek82 said:

I’ve tried to look but can’t find anything. Can SEA class (Junior suite) arrive an hour early?  Specifically port Everglades. 

Set Sail pass just says suite and we always use the suite line (when there is one).

19 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

Sailing tomorrow on anthem in a js. My seapass actually says sea class, not suite. First time this has happened. 

Ours (in a JS) for EN on 2 Apr says "suite".  I can't remember what our HOTS one said last Nov/Dec.  I wonder why the variation.

1 hour ago, BND said:

Ours (in a JS) for EN on 2 Apr says "suite".  I can't remember what our HOTS one said last Nov/Dec.  I wonder why the variation.

Because Enchantment doesn't have the "Royal Suite Class" system.

• Like 1

Not Port Everglades but boarded Navigator yesterday. Here at San Pedro, Port personnel did not look at what your boarding time is. We got to dock at 1030am checkin.  They was already a large line at baggage drop off and infront of boarding tent.

FYI to those cruising in a suite out of San Pedro.  There is a suite line directly in front of the white tent check in structure.  This is where personnel verify your covid test and set sail pass(dont put these documents away as you will need to show them again.) Then when you get into tent, the suite check in is straight ahead and not to the left. Once you get into the cruise building it is marked more clearly.

There are no signs and it is not marked well to get through security.

• Thanks 1

So our experience at port Everglades for allure was they didn’t check anything. Got to enter the suite line that just made security a bit shorter but after that we were grouped with everyone else. We did have to wait in the terminal about 15 minutes as they were letting only one group of people waiting in chairs in at once. I was able to point my phone at the ship and get on the ship wifi so I could book shows.