The Daily for Wednesday 03/23/2022

richwmn

I started to write something today and the phone rang and never got back.

it has been a busy day and tomorrow will be busier.

We are still waiting for DH’s biopsy results.  I have no idea what is going on with this.  If we don’t hear by Friday I will call.

Tomorrow I have appointments at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville for a blood test to check the inflammation level and then an appointment with the Doc in the afternoon. We are going to make the trip back and forth in one day.  Don’t like to do that but have to get too much done before we leave on April 4.

Would appreciate a prayer that the blood tests show a decreased inflammation so that the prednisone can be lowered.  that would make me a happy camper.  I hate that stuff.

Not too much going on.  Have many things to get done and the time is getting short.

Will post tomorrow after I see the doc. We are leaving at 7:30 am and won’t be back until about 7 or 8 tomorrow night.

Take care everyone. Good night and God bless,

Terri

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Cruzin Terri said:

I started to write something today and the phone rang and never got back.

it has been a busy day and tomorrow will be busier.

We are still waiting for DH’s biopsy results.  I have no idea what is going on with this.  If we don’t hear by Friday I will call.

Tomorrow I have appointments at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville for a blood test to check the inflammation level and then an appointment with the Doc in the afternoon. We are going to make the trip back and forth in one day.  Don’t like to do that but have to get too much done before we leave on April 4.

Would appreciate a prayer that the blood tests show a decreased inflammation so that the prednisone can be lowered.  that would make me a happy camper.  I hate that stuff.

Not too much going on.  Have many things to get done and the time is getting short.

Will post tomorrow after I see the doc. We are leaving at 7:30 am and won’t be back until about 7 or 8 tomorrow night.

Take care everyone. Good night and God bless,

Terri

Terri, hope the inflammation levels are way down.  Safe travels tomorrow.

Lenda

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Evening all, well today is not a good day, Houdini did ok at the vet but Socks his brother became suddenly very sick. My usual vet was unable to see him and had to go to emergency vet. He wax in liver failure and in pain. Sadly, she wasn’t able to save him and Socks has crossed the Rainbow bridge.He was 14, and we called him  our spokescat 😢

62B587EF-436E-454B-A691-C25D74351ACD.jpeg

I’m so sorry for your loss.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@1ANGELCAT So sorry to hear about Socks.  Hugs to you.

@Sharon in AZ Thanks for the picture of Smokey the pug, very cute.

@Cruzin Terri Prayers for you.

We were very lucky, the storm wasn't as bad as it could have been.  Lots of wind and rain but not much freezing rain.  And the power stayed on.🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1