Sky Suite Apex

charlielinda

18 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Here is a link to all of our pictures from our January Apex cruise. We were on a Sky Suite and there are some balcony pictures. There is no footstool, although the table is so small it might be useable as a footstool. 

https://www.flickr.com/gp/49727523@N03/W4S5Ng

mac_tlc

@mac_tlc: thanks for providing the link.  We are also on Apex in a few weeks, and also in a Sky Suite.  Ours is an S3.  Same sailing as @charlielinda, I believe.  What category was yours, just so I know what we are looking at?

Tom & Judy

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

Here is a link to all of our pictures from our January Apex cruise. We were on a Sky Suite and there are some balcony pictures. There is no footstool, although the table is so small it might be useable as a footstool. 

mac_tlc

Is that grey bar with the white (marble?) counter in the Retreat Lounge?  If so, it doesn’t look like you sit at the bar?

1 hour ago, TFree said:

@mac_tlc: thanks for providing the link.  We are also on Apex in a few weeks, and also in a Sky Suite.  Ours is an S3.  Same sailing as @charlielinda, I believe.  What category was yours, just so I know what we are looking at?

Tom & Judy

Ours was an S2.

3 hours ago, Straughn said:

Is that grey bar with the white (marble?) counter in the Retreat Lounge?  If so, it doesn’t look like you sit at the bar?

Correct, the Bar in the Retreat Lounge on the Apex is REALLY just a service bar, there's no seating at all. TBH there's no room for seating since it's located by the hallway to the Restrooms. You can certainly stand there and have a drink, bit I don't see why in the world you would want to do that when there's couches, and chairs all over the lounge. It's only about 6 feet long and there won't be a bartender there the whole time. 

3 hours ago, Straughn said:

I do like having the visible bar as there is none on Edge in Retreat. 

mac_tlc

• Like 2

On 4/2/2022 at 1:57 PM, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

Thanks for the pictures. We'll be on Apex Apr 30 for the TA. Curious about the small bottle of Kendall Jackson and La Crema and if they're in all SS. 

On 4/2/2022 at 4:57 PM, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

Great photos. Sailing in a S2 in a few weeks. Appreciated the shot of the Retreat bar!

Looks like you were glad to be in the Caribbean while New England had that storm.

Edited by Nado44
  • Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 3:30 AM, lovrccl said:

We are on Apex now, Sky suite 7204, love it. 2 loungers, 2 chairs, one table. 

As you are on Apex now can you please tell me who is currently the Captain? We are travelling on her in May. Thanks and Bon Yoyage! 

12 hours ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Thanks for the pictures. We'll be on Apex Apr 30 for the TA. Curious about the small bottle of Kendall Jackson and La Crema and if they're in all SS. 

Those were a "gift" from the Retreat Host (butler).  We had the same butler (Al) on the Edge last year. The large bottle is the "standard". 

mac_tlc

• Thanks 1