question about particular balcony cabins on Radiance class.

We have Royal Up bids on 2 types of cabins:  A sunset balcony and a scenic spacious OV balcony.  These names are taken directly from the Royal Up website.  Has anyone ever heard of these?  Where are they located? Anyone have a room #?  I assume the sunset balcony means Aft.  Also in the bid, I can bid on spacious OV balcony and OV balcony.

Never heard of a sunset balcony.  Unless the ship is going one way, it would have to turn around and come back so it would have to be sunrise as well. 

Many people like aft balconies. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It's an IT error.  Theater Dunst veranda I'd not used on the travel agents site. 

Screenshot_20220412-193943_Chrome.jpg

thanks!  I never heard or saw this before.  When I saw the royal up descriptions of these balconies I was confused.  I'd be more excited about my bid if I had some knowledge of where abouts they were.  

Edited by jean87510
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Scenic spacious OV balcony sounds like that Concierge Lounge they turned into a Suite Cabin that really  just has floor to ceiling windows and no balcony but a heck of a view. Cabin number I believe is #1054

It's a really large cabin.

Is the cost of this Royal Up more then the other Sunset Royal Up, if so makes sense.

no.  its actually less.  If I do get it, I will post pictures for future reference.  

• Like 1