Water and Classic Beverage Package

3red7s

Greetings & Happy Spring.....we are leaving this weekend for our cruise & for the 1st time, have selected the Classic Beverage Package.  I know this includes bottled water. My hubby & I like to have water at night in our room.  Question:  Do i get bottled water from the bar & carry it back to the room, or can i request that our room attendant, keep us stocked?  Thank you and have a blessed Easter. 

When ordering a drink also ask for a bottle of water.   Get a drink and a bottle of water when heading back to your cabin. 

When we came back from breakfast we would get a coffee and a bottle of water from Cafe  Al Bacio 

You can also order a bottle of water in the buffet to take with you.  

They also have a temp station  to get water from when going ashore in a port    

They are now aluminum and sometimes very difficult to open.   Have the server open it for you or have a rubber lid opener pad in your cabin.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, PKB said:

Are there other water options available on the classic package - flavored or fizzy or flavored with low or no calories?

Not that I’m aware of…that said, I’ve never cruised without premium on Celebrity…

Edited by PTC DAWG

4 hours ago, PKB said:

Are there other water options available on the classic package - flavored or fizzy or flavored with low or no calories?

Do you mean Bud light? Yes, it's on the classic package. You could also get club soda if you want fizzy.

• Haha 1