Luggage Tag Holders

drdaddy

As we prepare for our trip, we found our plastic luggage tag holders and the plastic loop that you secure the holder to the luggage handle has broken.  They are obviously old since we certainly have used them in the last 3 years.

Does any of you have a recommendation for which ones hold up well? I looked on Amazon and of course they have but seems too cheap.

Thanks.

If I were ordering them again, I would definitely recommend the ones Randy mentions.  I have a different bag tag like that and it has lasted forever.  I bought the Cruise Critic ones years ago and never used them because Celebrity always mailed out luggage tags.  So this cruise will be their first outing.  Will see how they hold up.

Just get luggage tags put on your bags at the dock.  No need to pay for luggage tag holders.  I also put an info sheet inside an outside pocket.  It has saved me when the luggage handlers tore off the tags sent from Celebrity.  Without that, you could find your bags in lost and found. Been there, done that.  After being without bags, I carry essentials and 2 changes of clothes in my carry on.  

13 hours ago, Schmoe38 said:

I second these.  Have used ours for several cruises.  I put the connector cables inside one of the tags when not in use.

9 hours ago, cruzer0007 said:

We ordered something similar, for me a key attribute is the metallic cable used to secure them to your luggage.   These were slightly less expensive, probably a few other options if you search a little.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Q94FLCC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I ordered these for my May cruise.

Laura