Advice Please on required check-in photo

HopingForFun333

1 hour ago, darknightsdespiser said:

Wonder how many of us didn't realise when booking that we would have to buy printers!

I'm one of those that had to go and buy a printer, and I expect it will be requiring more ink soon too!!

2 hours ago, darknightsdespiser said:

Wonder how many of us didn't realise when booking that we would have to buy printers!

You don't need a printer as long as you have a smart phone of some description.  

11 hours ago, wowzz said:

You don't need a printer as long as you have a smart phone of some description.  

Not sure how you deal with luggage labels with a smartphone unless you attach a smartphone to each case!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, purplesea said:

I'm one of those that had to go and buy a printer, and I expect it will be requiring more ink soon too!!

And a small screwdriver................fold here....and here.....Not here...... now staple at the little picture of the staple.......now get little screwdriver and dig the staple out of the machine and do it again......properly this time......DOH !..it's stuck again.  We now use sellotape.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, zap99 said:

And a small screwdriver................fold here....and here.....Not here...... now staple at the little picture of the staple.......now get little screwdriver and dig the staple out of the machine and do it again......properly this time......DOH !..it's stuck again.  We now use sellotape.🤣

Double sided tape is easier😆 or luggage label holders!!

• Like 1

Have done a couple of cruises in recent weeks. On checking in both times I was told that my photos weren't suitable so they took another. Both times I saw my pic as we left the ship and they were the ones I sent...🤔

• Like 1

16 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

My friend went to the library to do hers.

That unfortunately would require another annual leave day; it really seems all too much bother at the moment-print your own stuff, take photos, poke sticks up your noses and somehow get the result of that on a phone....