Princess Medallion

Just now, Elorac123 said:

I haven’t been asked to upload vax certificate ?

Im showing all the green ticks and assumed I was good to go 

Cheers Carole

If you have the column of green ticks, you still have the 'old' medallion app. That is all I can get on my PC using the web version of the medallion app. A new version appeared on my phone yesterday.

In the Health Status section, there are a couple of questions to answer, then the vax cert has to be uploaded. That is where the result of the COVID test has to be up-loaded just before the cruise.

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

If you have the column of green ticks, you still have the 'old' medallion app. That is all I can get on my PC using the web version of the medallion app. A new version appeared on my phone yesterday.

In the Health Status section, there are a couple of questions to answer, then the vax cert has to be uploaded. That is where the result of the COVID test has to be up-loaded just before the cruise.

1 minute ago, Aus Traveller said:

I have the update but will take a look

Cheers Carole

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

I haven’t been asked to upload vax certificate ?

Im showing all the green ticks and assumed I was good to go 

Cheers Carole

Go in to Travel Checklist then Health Status, and it mentions it in there.

Edited by CDaze71
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Do you think there is any real need to put in arrival details when you are arriving in your own car🚙

Cheers Carole

No, there isn't. The travel info is so you don't book a flight that arrives too late to board the ship, or at the end of the cruise, one too early for you to catch.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Russell21 said:

ATT Julie, aka AUSKIWIJJ. Are you people using Apple or android, I downloaded the app last Wed and would like to know if it is the latest Android version. If there has been a very recent change in android them would someone advise how to update the already mostly filled in app.

If in doubt, go back to the play store and find the medallion app there. If there is a newer version that is yet to be downloaded to your phone, it will show an update box.

I am android, and I DL'd a new update on Friday evening.

18 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

My app totally changed how it looks today! Is this everyone or is it we’re getting closer? 25 days! It’s laid out differently 

450477B1-4ED8-45BD-A32D-582B32096D7E.thumb.png.a00a34373dd0a71d7b467105b0aaa9f1.png

Mine looks the same as this EXCEPT I'm still in the Green Tick zone.

• Like 1

Just now, CDaze71 said:

Mine looks the same as this EXCEPT I'm still in the Green Tick zone.

We changed to blue zone once it said about uploading vax cert and then the proof of rat test, and has stayed on blue since. I’m going to try and hunt down clarity today!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We changed to blue zone once it said about uploading vax cert and then the proof of rat test, and has stayed on blue since. I’m going to try and hunt down clarity today!

From now on you will be known as the  'Princess Medallion Lady.' 😁  You sure are having some issues with the darned thing.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NSWP said:

From now on you will be known as the  'Princess Medallion Lady.' 😁  You sure are having some issues with the darned thing.

I’ve not actually had many, and this is not really an issue, just noting the change in layout today lol. I’m hoping it’s cos we’re getting closer!!! 24 days 11 hours now but hey who’s counting 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

If you are going to have a live chat with someone at Princess today, could you ask them whether the advice in the webinar of attesting to a negative RAT test still stands, or have they changed the rules? If it is still the RAT test, what would be required to up-load proof?

I suspect the original protocol will apply and that the appearance of change is because they have imported part of the Medallion app from USA.

• Like 2

If you are going to have a live chat with someone at Princess today, could you ask them whether the advice in the webinar of attesting to a negative RAT test still stands, or have they changed the rules? If it is still the RAT test, what would be required to up-load proof?

I suspect the original protocol will apply and that the appearance of change is because they have imported part of the Medallion app from USA.

I have already emailed my PvP this morning, asking that and a few other questions, and asked if he can’t answer them would he give me a phone number or email where I can ask direct.

I expect he will call me today!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

With the added box for your RAT attest, it could stay blue now until that is done. I think the initial aim of the app was to not show green till you were 100% ready to board. As it was, the health survey is for the last day or so yet we have been pre-doing those a month ahead to get green ticks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arxcards said:

With the added box for your RAT attest, it could stay blue now until that is done. I think the initial aim of the app was to not show green till you were 100% ready to board. As it was, the health survey is for the last day or so yet we have been pre-doing those a month ahead to get green ticks.

So will I find that my 'green' has switched to 'blue'??? I have been handling this for the two of us and occasionally mentioning something to my husband. Even so, he is totally 'over' this Medallion thing.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, arxcards said:

That's what I am presuming too. Mine has been green all along until it asked for uploads (which it hadn't before the other day)

6 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

So will I find that my 'green' has switched to 'blue'??? I have been handling this for the two of us and occasionally mentioning something to my husband. Even so, he is totally 'over' this Medallion thing.

I have uploaded my VAX proof on Saturday, and now will let the remainer rest until after next weeks' cruise. I have enough covered that I can adjust what is needed, and will do it at the same time as we pick our boarding slot.

Not that I am over it so much, but a pain to keep re-doing stuff throughout changes. If you are blue, I see that as fine, as long as you are green for the other pre-boarding steps.

Edited by arxcards
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, arxcards said:

Not that I am over it so much, but a pain to keep re-doing stuff throughout changes. If you are blue, I see that as fine, as long as you are green for the other pre-boarding steps.

I feel I have been re-doing stuff also. I suppose once we get it sorted out, our info will be on the system and we won't have to enter it all for our next cruise, except for the health status. Also, once Princess in Australia gets their end sorted out, maybe we won't have so many changes.

• Like 2

I feel I have been re-doing stuff also. I suppose once we get it sorted out, our info will be on the system and we won't have to enter it all for our next cruise, except for the health status. Also, once Princess in Australia gets their end sorted out, maybe we won't have so many changes.

Agree. I was also going to change from passport in the system to driving licences, but I’m going through the process it asked if I was sure cos it would remove for all future cruises so I figured I’d leave it as passport save re entering later fir NZ

That is the trouble with information given on medallion  it then books it in for every future cruise.  I wanted to use a specific credit card for my UK cruise as it is in USA dollars but never use this card for Australian cruises and I find they have changed the info on my upcoming 2 Australian cruises to use the one I had entered for the UK cruise which means checking and double checking when we get on board to ensure they have the correct credit card  ALSO  there is no where that we can tick for them to ensure the credit card does the exchange rate (as it is always better)

Keeping an eye on this - hoping they sort out all the kinks before our cruise on Majestic in January! 🙂 

Have gotten all the green ticks apart from the health stuff that needs to be done shortly before, so I think we're... ok for now?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, losfp said:

Keeping an eye on this - hoping they sort out all the kinks before our cruise on Majestic in January! 🙂 

Have gotten all the green ticks apart from the health stuff that needs to be done shortly before, so I think we're... ok for now?

I’ve been green all the way. I think it’s cos it’s closer 🥰🥰🥰