Anyone booking any of the Queen Anne sailings today ?

Host Hattie

So do I Hattie.

I'm wondering if the time of year and the  itinerary, and I might be wrong  of course, will put off quite a few. It certainly put us off.

It will be interesting. Fingers crossed for all who do want to book.

Edited by Victoria2

51 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

So do I Hattie.

I'm wondering if the time of year and the  itinerary, and I might be wrong  of course, will put off quite a few. It certainly put us off.

It will be interesting. Fingers crossed for all who do want to book.

I agree about the maiden but hopefully there is enough choice in the cruises on sale so there is something for everyone.

I'm quite tempted by the Caribbean roundtrip.

Would like to be on the maiden voyage just because it is the maiden, sounds a bit shallow perhaps but can’t see another opportunity for a maiden with Cunard in the near future. Fortunately I am a reasonably good sailor in rough seas even presuming it’s not too windy to leave Southampton. 

Just need to wait and see if good fortune shines this afternoon.

2 hours ago, Colin_Cameron said:

Need to get through on the phone first.🤣

Am I right in thinking you can't book online? Even when I'm signed in it still says booking doesn't open until tomorrow.

I just got an email saying you can book online today from 1pm, or you can also call our Customer Contact Centre on 0344 338 8633

2 hours ago, Yaldi said:

Would like to be on the maiden voyage just because it is the maiden, sounds a bit shallow perhaps but can’t see another opportunity for a maiden with Cunard in the near future. Fortunately I am a reasonably good sailor in rough seas even presuming it’s not too windy to leave Southampton. 

Just need to wait and see if good fortune shines this afternoon.

Not shallow at all, good luck 🤞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colin_Cameron said:

Need to get through on the phone first.🤣

Am I right in thinking you can't book online? Even when I'm signed in it still says booking doesn't open until tomorrow.

There was a link in an email they sent a few weeks ago. That got me into the booking page but it wouldn't complete the process.

15 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

I tried the 13-day Caribbean and it won't let me select a room. I don't like the default settings, but the room selector goes blank. For a Mid-aft balcony, all it offered me was deck 4. When I asked for deck 8, I got a blank page. 

Not seriously looking to book today, but I'm seeing the same thing here in the US. The room selector functionality is not working on the Cunard US website. The room selector does appear to be working on the Cunard UK website, but of course no one from the US should be using the UK website to book a voyage.

There does not appear to be anything verifying that I'm a CWC member on either website even though only CWC members are supposedly able to book Queen Anne voyages today. There is no login functionality on the US website and I don't have a login for the UK website. Both sites are letting me start a booking for Queen Anne anyway.

Based in the UK I have managed to book the Northern Lights voyage via the website. There were some system not working glitches but it worked in the end. I was amazed to be able to book an accessible room on the website as this is a room type you normally have to phone the call centre to book, so usually missing out on securing a room due to limited availability. But all done now. Good luck everyone. 

• Like 5

Friends just booked H405 Club, kindly invited us to join, politely declined.
On QM in Club to Caribbean in November 2023

Said Club was selling fast, so suggest CC members book asap.

PS

There are thoughts that freestyle for second sitting will end, so Club would be ideal for those wishing to dine freestyle.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Typo

45 minutes ago, Poole Boy said:
  • 14:20 UK Time and there still appears to be plenty  of Inside and Balcony cabins available for the Maiden voyage.

Not sure if this is what Cunard expected as QE Maiden sold out in 30 Min

Balcony cabins are sold out too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

We had every intention to book QA Maiden but changed our minds when I  found out it was only 7nts with 1 port of call.

We decided not to go either but it looks as if you and I are in the minority. I'm extremely glad for Cunard and very glad for any CC  members who managed a booking.

• Like 2