BOGO 60% off the 2nd Guest (effective Jun 2-30)

mahdnc

6 minutes ago, TinaM67 said:

Has anyone noticed that the "Always Included" has disappeared?

Yes, I was comparing US/UK pricing and noticed something was off right from the start.

It is pretty clear once you get to the end though as you get the option to pre-pay gratuities which is a red flag...

8 minutes ago, TinaM67 said:

Has anyone noticed that the "Always Included" has disappeared?  I was excited about a price drop until I got to the payment summary and the perks weren't listed.  Instead it said NOPERK RATE NRD.  I wonder how many people will be fooled by this.

Same here...I checked last night and again this morning, and wow, it was down $500 - then also noticed "No Perk rate" lol.... Another joke "sale" 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Here is the link to the flyer: link

Semi-annual?

image.png.590dcc44d8fbe11a90a3666c18a87f13.png

I tried to reprice this morning.  However, the way the website is working I can't price it at Always Included price.  I can get it to calculate "No Perks", Exhale or Indulge but not the Always Included.  Also when you find a lower rate do you call or just fill out the form.  We have 3 couples that have booked so it would be worth the hold time. 

27 minutes ago, TinaM67 said:

Has anyone noticed that the "Always Included" has disappeared?  I was excited about a price drop until I got to the payment summary and the perks weren't listed.  Instead it said NOPERK RATE NRD.  I wonder how many people will be fooled by this.

Noticed that however, I can get the rate with the Exhale package, which is still less than my current rate - I loose $200 of OBC but that gets replaced with $300 through the Exhale.  If I want to book on the Indulge is is only $300 more than my booking and again the swap of OBC.  I can't get the cruise on the Always Included fare.  What to do, what to do 🙂  

Hopefully this doesn't mean Always Included is going away forever? I did several mock bookings for veranda cabins and AI was not an option at all. I don't want to have to pay for Aqua Class just to get AI....

From terms and conditios:

BOGO 60% Off 2nd Guest Offer:  Applies to new, individual bookings during the Offer Period and provides 60% off cruise fare the 2nd guest only in the same stateroom as the first full fare guest sailing at standard rates on an Offer Cruise. BOGO 60% Off 2nd Guest Offer is combinable with Always Included or No Perk Rate, and Airfare Offer, applicable to all guests in the same stateroom and will be automatically applied at checkout. BOGO 60% Off the 2nd Guest Offer is applicable to all group rates for sailings departing June 4 – Dec. 15, 2022, and only to prevailing group rates for sailings departing Dec. 16, 2022 to Apr. 30, 2024. All other charges, including but not limited to, cruise taxes, fees and port expenses are additional and apply to all guests.

I Think the promo it's not loaded yet for all cruises, this what I got for my Accent 2024 cruise:

image.thumb.png.2b6108909c6885e45b0bcc8e3e483b9e.png

Edited by gerelmx
  • Like 1

It's good that they now let you book cruise-only fares online.

On the other hand, I am thankful that this sale is only twice a year.  Can't take much more of this.

• Haha 6

An hour ago, for my cruise the only option was a no perks rate for anything less than aqua. An hour later, it is now giving me four options once a room is selected (Cruise-only, AI, Elevate, and Indulge).  I think the website is still updating. 

FYI- For my 2023 cruise, my fare is within a few dollars of the Memorial Day sale advertised fare a few days ago (which is still higher than the fare I booked at).  So no real sale at all. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, prmssk said:

An hour ago, for my cruise the only option was a no perks rate for anything less than aqua. An hour later, it is now giving me four options once a room is selected (Cruise-only, AI, Elevate, and Indulge).  I think the website is still updating. 

FYI- For my 2023 cruise, my fare is within a few dollars of the Memorial Day sale advertised fare a few days ago (which is still higher than the fare I booked at).  So no real sale at all. 

Yep me too, there was a brief moment when I kept getting the 404 message and then the options appeared

This is actually the first time I’ve seen a “sale” and it actually is. I’m on hold with Celebrity right now to reprice and upcoming cruise. Going to try to add elevate when I reprice and still save a few hundred $

3 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

This is actually the first time I’ve seen a “sale” and it actually is. I’m on hold with Celebrity right now to reprice and upcoming cruise. Going to try to add elevate when I reprice and still save a few hundred $

We have a winner?

6 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

We have a winner?

I'm waiting for my TA to confirm.  Based on what I'm seeing for my December, 2023, Apex cruise, I can save about $400 on my SV and still receive the perks.

Fingers crossed I am reading it correctly!

Our April 2023 South America cruise on Infinity dropped just over $2000 CDN (~$1600 USD) and I was able to update my reservation on the phone - just received my confirmation. So definitely check your own sailing - YMMV. 

Be prepared for a long wait time today - took an hour and a half to reach an agent - but definitely worth it in my case.

• Like 1

Just checked on our 18 day Apr 2023 TP from Sydney and our AQ cabin is now $2400 pp more than when we booked it when it first got released.

I have to admit prior to the pandemic, I usually refared our bookings 2-3 times due to price reductions. Then when cruising started back up last June, we were able to get a bunch of OBC from price reductions to entice folks to start cruising again. Ah, those were the days. 

Something tells me it’s going to be quite some time before those days are back, especially since Celebrity likes to base their prices using supply and demand philosophy. After all, there are a bunch of folks definitely ready to get back to cruising now. 

• Like 2

TA just confirmed my SV savings for Apex, 2023, which still includes the perks...travelling solo, I'll take every price reduction I can get.

Thanks to all on this thread...I just received the email from Celebrity with the news of this sale...love that the original poster brought this to my attention yesterday...THANKS!

Susan

• Like 1

Our Equinox cruise for June next year is $460 more for our Sky Suite with this not so great a sale than what we are already booked.  Also our Apex cruise in Sept 2023 is $580 higher than we booked. I think I will keep the current bookings.

Edited by terrydtx