Turn around time on Stock Holders OBC Request

drowelf

First time requesting our Stock Holders OBC for an upcoming Princess Cruise. Sent it in via email, but its been a few days with no response. I was wondering what others have experienced as far as turn around on these requests? 

41 minutes ago, drowelf said:

First time requesting our Stock Holders OBC for an upcoming Princess Cruise. Sent it in via email, but its been a few days with no response. I was wondering what others have experienced as far as turn around on these requests? 

Mine has been taking 1 to 2 weeks. 

14 minutes ago, CCFC said:

I requested mine on May 25th and am still waiting

I requested mine on June 6th for the sailing on July 23, 2022.  I have not heard anything from Princess  yet!  

Would love to hear experience from others... 

Thank you!

I made an email request to both HAL and Princess on May 22nd for two upcoming cruises.  HAL applied the credit to my October cruise yesterday.  Princess has not yet applied any credit for my July cruise.

We took a last minute (i.e. booked 10 days before sailing) Princess cruise in February.  I submitted the request via email the day we booked. I then called Princess a few days later.  Given we were so close to sailing, they found my request and they applied the OBCs while I was on the phone.    

I would give them a few weeks.  If necessary, call them when you are within a week or two of sailing.

Thanks to all for the responses.

I've found that Holland America and Celebrity are pretty quick on the turn around at < 1 Week.

I'll put a reminder in my Calendar to check in early July for our mid August Cruise. 

I have had it in less than 24 hours and as long as two weeks. Recently, I was told that the staff doing the entering has been reduced to one person. That being said, I decided to submit mine late on a Sunday night hoping that it would come up first on Monday. Seemed to work as it was in my folder on Tuesday morning.

1 hour ago, richstowe said:

Three weeks today . Hmm.  Is this the e-mail address ?

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

That's the one I used.  Back in February when I called, they told me turnaround was about 4 weeks.

• Like 1

we applied over a month ago for a sailing this weekend. I sent a follow up email and have had no reply. I have never experienced delays or difficulties before.

We are also owed a lot of OBC linked to Future Cruise Deposits and my emails are being ignored. It is totally impossible to get through on the phone. We have tried for hours. It's a lot of money and we feel very stressed.

I hope everyone gets their OBC on time. We certainly won't. 🤢

• Like 1

Ours took almost 4 weeks (just got it last week)....they sent me an updated cruise summary of the booking once it cleared...i checked my account everyday....good news is that you can pre-book excursions using that OBC

On 6/11/2022 at 8:40 AM, MissP22 said:

I just checked it this morning and they've applied my credit.

It took about 1 month. 

Word for word my experience . Is 27 days about 1 month ? 😉 

Glad to see it .

• Like 1

I just booked a cruise only 3 weeks from sailing. Emailed shareholders, then I used ‘live chat’ on website. Got connected within one minute to a ‘chat’ agent. Explained sailing was only 3 weeks away. She messaged the ‘department’ and was told they are currently working on requests sent about 1 month ago, so they are behind, but give priority to sailings within 14 days. She told me if I could wait a few minutes, they could probably do while I was waiting. After a minute, she said the ‘department’ messaged her it was done. Yay for me. YMMV.

• Like 2