What can Pinnicles actually expect now on Oasis class?

We are Pinnacle but have not cruised RCI since May 2018. What exactly is the Pinnacle experience now on Oasis class ships, please? Do we still get our 3 bottles of wine? I know we get 6 "free" drinks. Access to any lounge with a coffee machine and/or snacks?  Coastal Kitchen?  Meal with an officer?   What is the cost of a drink package, please?

4 minutes ago, 39august said:

We are Pinnacle but have not cruised RCI since May 2018. What exactly is the Pinnacle experience now on Oasis class ships, please? Do we still get our 3 bottles of wine? I know we get 6 "free" drinks. Access to any lounge with a coffee machine and/or snacks?  Coastal Kitchen?  Meal with an officer?   What is the cost of a drink package, please?

You have to go into your cruise planner to find out the price of the drink package.  The prices vary by sailing

As a Pinnacle the experience isn't too far off the pre-pandemic days but there can be some exceptions.  

Suite Lounge access has returned so long as the number of Pinnacle on your particular sailing is not too high.  If there are large numbers they will open a Pinnacle Lounge elsewhere and ask you to use it instead of the Suite Lounge.  When that occurs they usually open Chops for a Pinnacle breakfast with a menu similar to but missing a few items from the CK breakfast menu.

The Suite Lounge bar may ask for your card and use one of your six voucher drinks when you consume beverages in the Suite Lounge.

Coastal Kitchen will require reservations.  No more just showing up and hoping to get it. 

At this time Meal with an Officer has been replaced with Cheers with an officer.  A handful of officers will be on hand, some officer like the HD or Captain will say a few words and then leave.   They can't eat with the group at this time.  

The bottles of wine may vary by sail date.  Supply chain issues are hitting the wine distributor who doesn't always fulfil their orders so wine can be a scarce commodity and they may not be able to offer 3 bottles at all times.  

The Diamond Lounge is always available for use of the coffee machine in that lounge.  When Suite Lounge access is permitted (when Pinnacle numbers are below the threshold) then normal SL coffee machine access is also available.

Thanks for the detailed reply. However, I thought Pinnacles have always, (well, since we became P's,) been allowed breakfast in Chops. We always were on Liberty. Meal with an officer was no big deal anyway, so don't really care about that. Not always getting my 3 bottles of wine is a big turn off. But, again, I may buy a drink package. Good to know CK is still a possibility. I sail out of Galveston and there are always a ton of P's on board, so glad to know that there should be an alternative venue to the suite lounge. 

We disembarked the Oasis on 6/17.  We did have access to Chops for pinnacle breakfast.  I think that’s our favorite perk having a quiet civilized breakfast there.  Only 59 pins onboard that week. 

We got our three bottles of wine although they made substitution for our Pino Noir.  NBD, we got Merlot instead. 

We had two dinners at CK.  I’m not that impressed with them anymore.  

One thing that was not available when you last sailed was a $25 voucher for dinner in a specialty restaurant.  Hubs and I both qualified and we spent that $50 at 150.  

Welcome back and enjoy your cruise. 

Edited by CruiseKeeper
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, 39august said:

We used to get BOGO each, good for nights 1 and 2 for specialty dinners. So now we get just $25 each?

BOGO, still good. 

The voucher is only on ships with CK and its an addition.

However, Indy is/was honoring the $25 voucher. It may go away though

13 hours ago, CruiseKeeper said:

We got our three bottles of wine although they made substitution for our Pino Noir.  NBD, we got Merlot instead. 

I wish they would make Merlot a standard option...

27 minutes ago, 39august said:

We used to get BOGO each, good for nights 1 and 2 for specialty dinners. So now we get just $25 each?

The BOGO still exists. The $25 voucher was put in place when the restart happened because of limited seating in CK for social distancing that eliminated Pins from the Suite Lounge.

Edited by orville99