Warning if your about to cruise on Coral.

2 hours ago, Jean C said:

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement, it's been good to have ya'll on side.

Good news, we both got negative RAT tests 🐀🐀 so all hunky dory.

We and one other couple from our new found buddies board at 6.30. Don't know when the other couple board but we'll all travel to port together in maxi taxi. Hotel is very comfortable, we just checked out of our late checkout. They are holding our bags for us, we wandered down to Southbank this morning and will go out again this afternoon. Hotel has pleasant, comfortable lobby so will all hang out here until it's time to set off.

Thanks again everyone for all the invaluable information and updates 👍 💕💕

I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful cruise - just think when you get home the stories you can tell.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Aussieflyer said:

I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful cruise - just think when you get home the stories you can tell.

I hope princess redeems herself so you might travel with them again so I can eventually meet you in person 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 1

Enjoy the Coral Princess when you FINALLY get onboard. 
Although I struggled a bit with some aspects of the Medallion app, I loved the medallion itself. Especially how my stateroom door knew I was approaching and was unlocked by the time I got there. 
It was also handy to be able to locate traveling companions. You don’t have to have the app to this this; you can do it via the big screens near the lifts if you tap your medallion to login. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

You are on the forum early!! I don't usually log on this early, but you beat me.

He’s sorting out his dining room table or he can’t go in his next cruise 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

You are on the forum early!! I don't usually log on this early, but you beat me.

3 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

He’s sorting out his dining room table or he can’t go in his next cruise 🥰🥰🥰

I was awake early this morning. After checking CC I got some ironing done. 😁
We haven’t got the dining room table sorted yet but have made some progress. On Saturday we both sorted our night stands and some other junk the bedroom. Lots more to do but if we do some everyday we'll make it. 
31 sleeps to go! 😱

I wonder how all the Coral Princess people are doing. 🤔

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparky74 said:

I was awake early this morning. After checking CC I got some ironing done. 😁
We haven’t got the dining room table sorted yet but have made some progress. On Saturday we both sorted our night stands and some other junk the bedroom. Lots more to do but if we do some everyday we'll make it. 
31 sleeps to go! 😱

I wonder how all the Coral Princess people are doing. 🤔

The quotes from the media have been nothing short of appalling but hopefully those on board will have settled in from the first minute! I can still feel that “ahhh I’m onboard” as we walked through the entry 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I can still feel that “ahhh I’m onboard” as we walked through the entry 🥳🥳🥳

While we are happy to cruise on pretty much any ship, I do feel at home on Princess as soon as we get out of the embarking throng around the atrium. Coral and Royal class will offer us something a little bit different in layout, but I expect we will know it is signature Princess within minutes of being aboard.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, arxcards said:

While we are happy to cruise on pretty much any ship, I do feel at home on Princess as soon as we get out of the embarking throng around the atrium. Coral and Royal class will offer us something a little bit different in layout, but I expect we will know it is signature Princess within minutes of being aboard.

That you will 👍

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

How many days is the current shortened cruise?  Will Airlie Beach be their only port of call?

5 days. 4 is enough for Airlie Beach, but 5 isn't enough for anything else unless they wanted to line-up Tangalooma for a day.

2 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Thanks.   Tangalooma would be good, as warm sunny weather.

I had a look at the port bookings, and it isn't on the agenda. It looks like they are overnighting off Airlie Beach.

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

You'll feel very much at home on Coral.😊

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NSWP said:

So after all the hype and excitement re Coral in the last few days, where are the people. Are they still asleep? Wake up and send us some reports, lol.

Hopefully they are making up for lost time. 

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2022 at 10:17 PM, Cbtours said:

We were interstate in the group! We tested day before we even flew to Brisbane on 13 June. Then retested 24hrs before boarding, tested as soon as we got home and also the 3 day slot all as protocols. We’ve been fine whole time and loved the 17 days we were onboard.

Can you please tell me when you have done the home kit covid test 24 hours prior to boarding and the test shows negative, how or where do you show the result ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fortunatefew said:

Can you please tell me when you have done the home kit covid test 24 hours prior to boarding and the test shows negative, how or where do you show the result ? 

Take a photo on your phone and if requested just show the photo. It is the attesting to negative result that is the main thing.

11 hours ago, Fortunatefew said:

I up-loaded the photo of ours onto the Medallion app. Don't take the test strip to the terminal. If they ask, you can show the check-in staff the photo on your phone or your camera. We weren't asked for this.

• Like 1