Princess 2023-2024 Americas Program opens for sale for Elite Captain's Circle Members Aug 9

Coral

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

I don't believe they ever released a timetable for the Sphere class ships???

There was a webinar for TAs this morning that I listened to.  At the end it was mentioned that they will probably be able to share more info about the new Sphere class ships in September.  They had said earlier this year that it would be in June so we shall see if there is something shared in two months!

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, DUCHESSRN said:

I want to do a Bucket List 32 Day Sapphire Princess round trip LA.

Which cruise is this? image.png.70d49ad3b0593c79ad86b79f9a929639.png 

6 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

April 3 2024 10 day cruise on the brand new Discovery Princess has the solar total eclipse while in Mazatlan.

Okay, mentioned this one to my wife and now have a calendar reminder (starts warning me a week in advance) to book this on August 9th. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DUCHESSRN said:

Sapphire is doing 2 , 32 day round trip LA with Fuji maybe instead of Bora Bora .

we want the April 2024 one sadly overlaps Solar Eclipse cruise .

Ahhh... Thanks. We did the 28 day Hawaii/South Pacific cruise on Emerald Princess in 2017. It is our favorite cruise to date.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Ahhh... Thanks. We did the 28 day Hawaii/South Pacific cruise on Emerald Princess in 2017. It is our favorite cruise to date.

We did it on the Sapphire - love, love, love all those sea days.  May have to consider this again.

8 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

We did it on the Golden 2019! Loved Bora Bora!

We did too, but unfortunately Bora Bora is no longer on the itinerary.  The island decided they don't want the large cruise ships arriving and risking their beautiful environment.  Can't say I blame them - but sad for us.

18 minutes ago, DiRonT said:

We did too, but unfortunately Bora Bora is no longer on the itinerary.  The island decided they don't want the large cruise ships arriving and risking their beautiful environment.  Can't say I blame them - but sad for us.

I know, so happy we did get to go there.

We did the 28 day with Bora Bora in March 2019 on the Star Princess.  My all time favorite cruise!  We had a very active roll-call, met some super nice people and played games (LCR) in the afternoon on sea days. 

I am just thrilled that Princess has found a replacement for Bora Bora and would love to visit Fiji.  We were booked on the 28 day  itinerary for March 2023 but have since cancelled.  I'm ready to book April of 2024 but sadly out of FCD. 

Does Princess typically put these new dates on sale as soon as they come out?  We dont have a cruise scheduled until this October to purchase more. 

3 minutes ago, Therese S. said:

We did the 28 day with Bora Bora in March 2019 on the Star Princess.  My all time favorite cruise!  We had a very active roll-call, met some super nice people and played games (LCR) in the afternoon on sea days. 

I am just thrilled that Princess has found a replacement for Bora Bora and would love to visit Fiji.  We were booked on the 28 day  itinerary for March 2023 but have since cancelled.  I'm ready to book April of 2024 but sadly out of FCD. 

Does Princess typically put these new dates on sale as soon as they come out?  We dont have a cruise scheduled until this October to purchase more. 

We are also out of FCD's and don't sail until September - just keep our fingers crossed, I guess.

19 minutes ago, DiRonT said:

Trying to figure out what the Sapphire is doing in-between her 2 South Pacific cruises, which would be from Dec. 1, 2022 to April, 2023.  

I don't know all of it but on Dec 1 2022 she sails for South America from Los Angeles. She then starts going back and forth from San Antonio (for Santiago), Chile to Buenos Aires. Many, if not all the itineraries include a cruise through the Antarctic Peninsula.

All these cruises should be available for viewing on the Princess website.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cruise till you drop said:

Thanks for posting the itineraries.  Very helpful. For some cruise itineraries that officially show Princess Cays, they state 

“Grand Turk replaces Princess Cays, port order varies”

Does anyone know what this means ?

There are certain marked sailings in which Grand Turk replaced Princess Cays and the order in which the ship stops at each port will switch around.  If PC was the first stop, GT could be the third.

• Like 1

Since Princess drug their feet compared to other cruise lines, feeling kind of bummed.  Would have loved to have gone to Hawaii on the Discovery on either of the two newly released dates.  Unfortunately, we have 18 nights on the Celebrity Beyond right before the December 2023 sailing and 14 on the Wonder OTS right after the March 2024 sailing.  Hopefully they will repeat in late 24/early 25.

3 hours ago, DiRonT said:

Trying to figure out what the Sapphire is doing in-between her 2 South Pacific cruises, which would be from Dec. 1, 2022 to April, 2023.  

We sail on the Sapphire on March 5, 2023, from Buenos Aires to LA, 32 days.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, chrysalis said:

unless i am missing something,  I see no Aruba, Bonaire or Curacao...or grenada and barbados on the 10 dayer or 20 dayer cruises

There are many trips which visit one or two of the ABC islands, though not all three on one trip. The trip lengths are 11, 12 or 14 days

1 minute ago, lx200gps said:

There are many trips which visit one or two of the ABC islands, though not all three on one trip. The trip lengths are 11, 12 or 14 days

Yes, but if I am not mistaken, these are "one offs", and tend to be what Princess is calling "Holiday Cruises", and not regular cruises.

7 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

Yes, but if I am not mistaken, these are "one offs", and tend to be what Princess is calling "Holiday Cruises", and not regular cruises.

Most do seem to be "one-offs" but there is one that runs more often. They offer a 14 day trip they call "Circle Caribbean", running it six times from 11/6/23 to 9/3/24, jumping between the Ruby, Emerald and Island. Itinerary is Ft. Lauderdale, St. Kitts, Guadeloupe (Pointe-a-Pitre), Martinique, Barbados, Grenada, Trinidad, Curacao, Aruba, Ft. Lauderdale

8 hours ago, Ombud said:

Disappointed that SF is stuck with Crown Princess.  Guess I'll have to fly to a cruise. 

Awww, bummer! I hadn't noticed that. I was so focused on the eclipse cruise.  You're right; this is disappointing.

14 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

I don't know all of it but on Dec 1 2022 she sails for South America from Los Angeles. She then starts going back and forth from San Antonio (for Santiago), Chile to Buenos Aires. Many, if not all the itineraries include a cruise through the Antarctic Peninsula.

All these cruises should be available for viewing on the Princess website.

Thanks so much for this info - very helpful.