Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

3 hours ago, springaussie said:

So where is Anthem off to?

Is Antarctica cruises a possibility?

If their plan was to send Anthem to an established western market, surely the sleuths here would have found evidence in port schedules.  

Can’t see them deploying to China with the recent introduction by some countries for a negative test before returning.      
Some possibilities… Japan/Korea, South America and Middle East.  I favour the first.  

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

On the weekend I noticed that the Brilliance of the Seas around Australia cruise port visits were deleted for February March 2025.

I just noticed Brilliance is booked into Grand Cayman a few times early 2025. 

Well spotted. 
Anyone found evidence of Anthem’s 2024/25 deployment?   

9 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

Anyone found evidence of Anthem’s 2024/25 deployment?   

I’ve been searching, but not come across anything as of yet. 

There’s still Utopia to come as well and in my opinion, I think a full China deployment would be unlikely. Although, I could very well be wrong! 

Hoping that there will be some updates to the deployment release flyer within the next couple of weeks… the suspense is killing me! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

There’s still Utopia to come as well and in my opinion, I think a full China deployment would be unlikely. Although, I could very well be wrong! 

Hoping that there will be some updates to the deployment release flyer within the next couple of weeks… the suspense is killing me! 

Though as I've said before usually last Cruise I Book from new releases day it opens is late as April-June. Consistent last 12yrs... Anticipations getting to me also

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

The Oz season 24/25 will it be only 2 ships?

If so with Quantum appearing to go for a dry dock in Singapore in November 2024 and Ovation will most likely a work a music charter or 2 in November 2024 this will cut cruise numbers for the first part of the season. 

For Australia to get 3 ships 24/25 I believe the question to ask is “Will Alaska 2025 have 3 Quantum ships?”

3 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Is there a flyer available for new deployment, same as the Going Going Gone? We’re looking to do a Panama Canal cruise in 2025 but nothing is available yet. I’m hoping to book as soon as it opens up so I can select the suite or cabin that I really want. 

28 minutes ago, LindaD22 said:

Is there a flyer available for new deployment, same as the Going Going Gone? We’re looking to do a Panama Canal cruise in 2025 but nothing is available yet. I’m hoping to book as soon as it opens up so I can select the suite or cabin that I really want. 

Nope nothing out yet

• Like 1