On board coral Princess now

4 hours ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

We are on this ship for 4 cruises, 22 nights in total. 

For anyone interested, alot of people are not wearing  masks when they should and there are many people  wearing them below  their nose. Mostly  the  older people.

I think the Princess plus is popular. There were many drunk people  by 5pm yesterday.

Ask any questions  and I will  try and answer them when I can

Not good, slack on masks and drunks.  What are Princess staff doing re mask enforcement? Sounds like not much, little wonder Covid is still on the ship,! 

Drunks on board, where is the enforcement re  Responsible Service of Alcohol?

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, arxcards said:

And music trivia used to be heaps of fun until Shazam came along.

I can't live without Shazam now that I have found it.  My Spotify playlist is a little out of control now. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Most travelled guest luncheon is on Wednesday  and the captains circle party that evening.

Will go check out the elite lounge nibbles tonight. Didn't make it there last night.

Look out for the couple aboard who are doing 2 years back-to-back cruising - they were 3rd most travelled at the end of July - Jessica and Marty Ansen (surely they must be getting a bit bored with the constant Groundhog Day?)

Screenshot_20220813-182148_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

First time in elite lounge.

Underwhelmed.

No one speaks to each other.

Pianist playing for a while.

Nibbles are nice, scallops wrapped in bacon, smoked salmon, cheese etc. Cherry pie.

Great service but no atmosphere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Underwhelmed.

Nibbles are nice, scallops wrapped in bacon, smoked salmon, cheese etc. Cherry pie.

What drinks are available? 

10 hours ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

We are on this ship for 4 cruises, 22 nights in total. 

For anyone interested, alot of people are not wearing  masks when they should and there are many people  wearing them below  their nose. Mostly  the  older people.

I think the Princess plus is popular. There were many drunk people  by 5pm yesterday.

Ask any questions  and I will  try and answer them when I can

10 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

We will be joining you for the last of your b2bs.

Shame that others are not wearing their masks properly  or at all. Keep safe

We will be joining you from Canberra as well on the 22nd for 22 nights! Very excited!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Yes, my favourite is gone, much to my disappointment, which is why Rosie has asked what is available 

I hope they have my favourite, the Boulevardier. It's like Negroni but made with bourbon instead. I'm surprised I actually like it as I don't usually like bourbon but it works. If it's the same drinks list as previous most of the drinks are too sweet for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Underwhelmed.

At least they're holding it every night. On some ships I've been on it was only every few days. The Explorers Lounge is probably a bit too big for this, people probably spread out rather than sitting close to other people - although that could also be a Covid precaution. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I'm still sulking that they changed the fabric and cut of the lovely comfy tshirts I bought some years ago from cotton to polyester, and from regular fit to body-clinging.

Tis the sea air or the ships laundry or perhaps the Horizon Court that manufactures the body clinging, Julie…🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Tis the sea air or the ships laundry or perhaps the Horizon Court that manufactures the body clinging, Julie…🤣

Not with those tshirts. The original cotton ones I bought way back still fit me nicely, although they are getting a bit shabby now. The new polyester version is shaped to fit young slim women - even the bigger sizes. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I fail to see how that movie ruined trivia, entertainment perhaps

I will plead ignorant, as there is no way I would have watched that movie anyway. Lets rephrase to people using the shazam app on their phones to tell them what songs and artists are being played for music trivia questions. All for a ship on a stick or a luggage tag, trivia is getting lame.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Underwhelmed.

Generally I found the same at some of these, and also suite concierge lounges on other ships. Some days/cruises you get lucky, mostly not.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RosieCanberra said:

Did they ask to see evidence of your RAT result on boarding? Some are saying they were asked for proof, so they showed a photo of the negative result. Others have said they were just asked if they tested negative. 

I plan to take a photo of it anyway.

We are also onboard. At embarkation we were asked to show photos of our negative rats.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Relaxing Robbies said:

We are also onboard. At embarkation we were asked to show photos of our negative rats.

We will be boarding on Friday, and I won't be taking a photo of our RATs. A photo proves nothing.

I will be following their protocols and attesting my result.

• Like 2